• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to still get to the old version of Adobe Express?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link disappeared to use the original Adobe Express. Is there a way to still use it? The new version is terrible for scheduling social posts. One important feature that is gone is the ability to right-click on a previous post and duplicate it. That was a huge time-saver, because users could repurpose a post, rework text, replace art for weekly posts, etc. Will this feature be added into the new version. I was promised that it would still be available. Also the new version is challenging to get compatible artwork to upload to socials. Thanks, Dan

TOPICS
Scheduler

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2023 Aug 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @DVous,

We're sorry for your experience with the new Express version.

Although this version has many new features, we are aware of a few areas that may require additional attention, and we are actively working to address them. Additionally, I'd like to say that it is not possible to go back to the earlier version of the app.

As for the duplicating feature in scheduler, it is a planned feature and will be there to use in some time. You can find its status here: https://adobeexpress.uservoice.com/forums/951181-adobe-express?query=duplicate and can also use the same link to submit new feature requests directly to the product team. 

We appreciate your feedback and patience.

Thanks,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2023 Oct 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is really disappointing how horrible the new updated version of Adobe Express is. Please create an option that allows us to use the previous older version before the update. The updated version is so bad. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2024 Jan 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. I am looking for an alternative to Adobe after using it for years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same, this is offically the WORST ap I have ever used....  I wish there was a way to go back to the original Aexpress....    My work flow is officially blown to shreds. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Treena34047105sgyv 

Sorry to hear you are finding the new version of Express disruptive to your workflow. Please provide more details so we may improve the app or suggest workarounds for you.

Thanks

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2024 Apr 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For once, the REVERSE VIDEO option is no longer available.  That is a total disapointemt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @fulbio35861670xqt9 

Sorry to hear you are disappointed by the lack of Reverse Video functionality in the new version. Please upvote here to help the team prioritize: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express-bugs/reverse-tool/idi-p/14572589

Thanks

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the generative fill feature is AWFUL. i want the design assets and texture library back! you've killed all ability to browse and get inspiration. i'm so sad, this app was so useful and now it's a brick. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @brittanias 

Could you please share your experience with Generative fill in more detail? If you are unhappy with the results, you can provide feedback by first clicking the '...' button on the results preview, the clicking the Submit feedback button.

IMG_3627.PNG

Design assets are still accessible under the Elements tab.

IMG_3626.PNG

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2023 Sep 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course the question was not answered! I cant stand the new version wont even allow me to copy text previously writin and paste it! Is there another app easier to navigate that you know of? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont like the new version and i would like the old one back. i cant access adobe express on phone or ipad anymore either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @Alexander353531735e03 - the new version will be coming to mobile very very soon, stay tuned!

Thanks!
Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2023 Oct 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I second that! The new version has made life really tough!

Are they even aware how difficult it is getting? I feel it's a degrade rather than an upgrade. It's a pain... And Adobe has no solution!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2023 Oct 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the mobile app instead.

The web-based desktop version can't be rolled back, sorry.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"sorry, we destroyed your access to your work, not sorry"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 24, 2023 Nov 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But you cannot get access to the things you create on the web, and vice vesa.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2023 Nov 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We don't want the new version. We want the old version, with our files and our work. 5 years worth of files are gone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2023 Dec 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree with you I had many pages of my work as a photographer and now I do not see how to make new pages and projects but that mumbo jumbo of social media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2023 Dec 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @DVous I was able to get on the old version and transfer my files to the desktop version by typing in https://express.adobe.com/sp/projects it should pull up your folders and allow you to export them to the new version in a desktop format. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was creating graphics for T Shirts I sell on Etsy. I have created very few since the change. It sucks! It is not even clear how to save a file and how to remove a background got more complicated - Another example of changes driven by the developers that are not looking at it from the user perspective. Make the users work harder, they look for alternatives to your poor design. Anyone discover an alternative worth exploring, please update here so we can all bail on Adobe together!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @stephenr86493534 

Sorry to hear you are not happy with the new version of Express, but I am confused about some of the specific feedback you've provided.

> It is not even clear how to save a file

Changes to Express files auto-save, same as in the previous version

> remove a background got more complicated

Remove background continues to be a one-click operation. The functionality can be accessed both outside the editor as well inside it. See screenshots below. If you are looking to further refine the automatic background removal, you can use the Erase tool

AbhiG_0-1705168371329.png

AbhiG_1-1705168406546.png

In case I've misunderstood your questions, please follow up here or send me a direct message.

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines