• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LinkedIn - connect to BOTH personal page & company page?

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to connect the Content Scheduler to both a LinkedIn personal page AND a LinkedIn business/company page.

Is this possible? Or do I really have to pick one or the other?

TIA.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

I'd like to inform you that users with the Adobe Express premium plan can add either their personal or business profile to Content Scheduler for LinkedIn.

At the moment only one profile can be connected at a time. Having a feature that allows users to add multiple social media accounts is of great utility for our app & it's something we are looking into! 

However, you can directly let our engineering team know about your interests by putting

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this question. At the moment it's not possible, but it would be great if we could do just that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came here to find out how to connect multiple clients... sounds like that's not possbile...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd like to inform you that users with the Adobe Express premium plan can add either their personal or business profile to Content Scheduler for LinkedIn.

At the moment only one profile can be connected at a time. Having a feature that allows users to add multiple social media accounts is of great utility for our app & it's something we are looking into! 

However, you can directly let our engineering team know about your interests by putting up a feature request at https://bit.ly/expressuser so that it gets more eyes.

Regards,
Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines