• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Manipulating cells and adding photos to the background

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm new to Creative Express. I'm using it for collages/scrapbooking. I come from an InDesign background, but want something I can use on an ipad or phone.

I have a couple of questions regarding creating, editing, and changing cells.

Firstly - Is there any logic to what cells take over the space when you delete a cell? Say you have 4 cells in a grid, and delete one - is there any way to guide the apps choice as to which one it extends into the deleted space? 

Secondly, is there any logic to whether a new cell is created when you add a photo to the background? Sometimes it creates an entirely new cell and sometimes it slots the photo in the cell that it's covering)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bryonieh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please let us know what cells you are referring to? Also, if possible, can you share the screenshot of the image/picture that you are trying to edit by deleting a cell?

These things will help us understand the issue better.

Thanks,

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines