• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Mobile Beta] Storage full

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot create anything. It says my storage is full, but when I click manage, there are zero files. My phone has 65+GB of free storage.
TOPICS
Android , Mobile Beta , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2024 Apr 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @LeAnne5FDB,

I'm sorry about the issue you're having.

You may see a notification of full storage because you've reached the storage quota in Creative Cloud. 

You can check how much storage space is left and delete the unused files. To learn more about it, please follow the Cloud Storage link. For more details about deleting your files, you can click here.

Hope this helps,

^Winnie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2024 Apr 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Winnie_M  Yeah, I was able to see that I had files once I moved to desktop and was able to create multiple things without deleting anything. I am only using 22gb of creative cloud storage.

In the mobile app, I got the storage full message but it showed I had no saved files and was not able to create anything because of that error. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @LeAnne5FDB,

I'd recommend reaching out to and working with our support directly as a next step. They can be reached here: https://adobe.ly/49F8PX0

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines