• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple audio tracks

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2023 Aug 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I add simultaneous audio tracks to a video? I have pre-recorded narration I'd like to play simultaneously with background music, but the timeline seems to accept only one audio track.

TOPICS
Video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2023 Sep 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi The only way I have found so far is to turn one of the audio tracks into a video then place that as a layer that is hidden behind other layers  Example here: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cw8dFpyOhci/

Hope that helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2023 Sep 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also used this for Soundfx/Voiceover/Music - Make sure you have the audio with a blank generator image track when creating as an MP4 in FCPX or other video editor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2023 Nov 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was thinking of downloading it and opening it up in premiere pro to add another audio file.

any thoughts on that course of action?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this for adobe express, bc i'm using adobe to make an animation for an assignment, but i can't figure out how to layer the sound?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2024 Mar 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, this is for express. but if you are usine premier pro or after effects it should work the same way. just select the audio track you want to adjust the volume on and open up the toolbar for audio. You can record a voice over and then upload it and turn  up the volume.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2023 Nov 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the answer.

add the audio track

then go back to audio and record the voice over.  you can turn down the volume on the music so it does not distract. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2023 Nov 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that is exactly what I finally did. it worked perfectly in Adobe Express

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2023 Nov 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download your video, open another document, upload your video to it, and then add your music over it and you got the job done.

Takes up more document space, but it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2024 May 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't work you damn idiots

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2024 Jul 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bit of a faff... we just need multiple audio tracks like Rush.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines