• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My project will not save or download in CC Express

Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I make a change it says "saving..." forever and nothing ever happens. When I try to download it nothing happens. Can someone help please

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ZynDroid,

We're sorry to hear that you've run into this issue!

Would you be able to clear cache and try again with the incognito/private mode on the browser you are using?

Let us know if it works.

Thanks,
Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cleared the cache and then used Incognto mode, but I got the same result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't gotten a response in 3 days. Is anybody there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ZynDroid,

Sorry for the delayed response. Could you try again on a different browser? If that doesn't work, please try again on another network/wifi?

Regards,
Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I figured out the issue: I was trying to upload a WebP image as the background and for some reason it seems as though CC Express can't handle that type of file, so I converted it to a jpg and it worked fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, nothing will save or download. I am not uploading any webP images.

Using Chrome & Windows 11.

Error:

[NO_COMPOSITE] Composite missing or deleted
code: NO_COMPOSITE
requestId: E9UdYtuyKgH85olE34mYrzkeqFHIdWIV

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Simon, 

Thank you for writing. Please let us know if you have followed the above steps in order to resolve this issue? If yes, and still the issue is not resolved, kindly share the screenshot of the error. We will assist you accordingly. 

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2022 Nov 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same issue. I solved it by disabling an addon for Firefox that's called Privacy Possum. If you have it or some other like that... just disable it and everything should be working fine. No need to open the site in a private window.

Sheers to everyone and good Designing...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Adobe, 

Why do privacy blockers prevent us from saving files?????

Corporate photographer based in Calgary, Canada and Oviedo, Spain. Making portraits, architectural, industrial and advertising photography for national and global brands.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines