• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Projects disappear

Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive duplicated an ad design ive made, i went out of my mobile app when I retured it was gone.

this has happened a few times now and its frustrating ive worked on these designs for hours then it just disappears.

my mobile apps auto save also does not work

please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AdeleFouche,

Sorry for the frustration. Hope we can help you. Can you try clearing cache and then try to log in to a new "Incognito" or "Private" browser window. If those steps do not work, kindly follow this link Troubleshooting: Previous Projects not opening in Creative Cloud Express - Let us know if this helps.

Thanks,

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

So these steps will help that my projects don't dissapear on my mobile app?

Ive stoped using the mobile app for now and working from my Laptop, have not had the problem of projects disappearing on my laptop its only when I use the mobile app dont know if its only me thats struggeling with the mobile app or others aswell..

I really like the CC Express app prefer it over any other apps only problem is my projects dissapear when I work on my phone

Thanks for your reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not good news, Adele. Sorry about that! What happens if you sign out on your mobile device and then sign back in? Are your projects now remaining normally?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does not help my designs are gone even when I sign into the web version it does not show.. 

Can it be that the auto save does not work correctly? That it does not save the design at all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adele,

Sorry about this. It may have more something to do with your sign in protocol. Are you in an enterprise, corporate, or educational environment? Or do you have a single Creative Cloud Express or Creative Cloud account? Trying to find the missing portion of the puzzle now. Hope we can solve it soon for you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2022 Jan 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Subscription to the photography plan, not for educational or corporate use

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Adele,

Sorry about this. Have you attempted to delete the app, then reinstall it? That could work.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines