• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish Adobe program YouTube, publish program capture on profitable blog

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am wondering if it is possible to earn advertising revenue by sending the work process to YouTube through the program. And can I post it on a blog that makes money from screen captures? Is partial capture possible? Please answer my questions. Thank you..

I do not understand the guide very well, so I ask the community a question.

Used by: Creative Cloud All Apps Animation, Kids, Photoshop...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Hello, 

Thank you for sending me this message in a private message. I will share it here for the benefit of the community, as we see the same type of questions many times.

"Are you saying all of my questions are possible? I wonder if it is possible to make money by opening the Adobe program and recording the drawing process and uploading it to YouTube. And I wonder if it's possible to capture only a part of the Adobe program and write on a blog that makes money. I'll take a look at the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

As long as you modify the Creative Cloud Express templates to create your own work, then you can use your own work as you wish afterwards.

Of course, you can also refer to the General Terms of Use here: https://www.adobe.com/legal/licenses-terms.html 

Hope this helps.

Gwen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, 

Thank you for sending me this message in a private message. I will share it here for the benefit of the community, as we see the same type of questions many times.

"Are you saying all of my questions are possible? I wonder if it is possible to make money by opening the Adobe program and recording the drawing process and uploading it to YouTube. And I wonder if it's possible to capture only a part of the Adobe program and write on a blog that makes money. I'll take a look at the link. Please advise. thanks...!"

This is a response from Adobe's FAQ Usage & Licensing:

"You can use Adobe Stock assets, except for the ones marked “editorial use only,” in any creative project, such as print ads, brochures, presentations, posters, book covers, commercials, websites, and annual reports. For the complete Adobe Stock image licensing terms, see http://www.adobe.com/go/stockterms."

Hope this clarifies it.

Thanks,

Gwen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines