• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refine after background is removed

Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can remove the background but it needs tweaking.  When I click customize, it puts the image on a colored background and wants me to choose a size and asks me to click to add next. I want a transparent background and I need to improve the edges.   I see no edit tools that I can use to improve the edges.  I am on an iPad and was hoping to use an Apple Pencil to refine  What am I missing?  I am using the free version.  Perhaps that is the problem?  I guess I can simply save the transparent image and then edit in the Photos app to refine the edge.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Janet, 

Thanks for reaching out. We are aware of this issue and working on it. We will update you as soon as we hear from the concerned team. Let's talk about improving edges on the iPad. Right now, unfortunately, this feature is not available. But it sounds like an excellent idea. This release is just the beginning. We want to keep our community in the know and already have a roadmap of upcoming features in the works. Feel free to share it in our community so that others can upvote it too:
https://creativecloudexpress.uservoice.com/forums/329007-creative-cloud-express-feature-suggestion

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines