• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Swapping images in Adobe Express

Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to drag and drop images to swap the frames they were in on my layout. This doesn't work anymore and it's nearly impossible to move the images from one frame to another. You have to replace each one/ reupload? Are you kidding me? Please someone tell me I'm missing something easy. This is a serious step back for a company that is pushing this platform. 

TOPICS
Performance , Quick Actions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When using images from the Media panel it is certainly possible to drag and drop. I managed it by selecting the image on the canvas, opening the media panel and dragging a different image onto the top of the current image which was then replaced, keeping the size. 

Using images I need to upload from my computer I selected the current image, clicked the Replace image icon in the left-hand panel, navigated to my image and clicked upload. This again replaced the current image with the new one in the same size. 

thejanebradbury_0-1695150070381.png

Swapping one image for another within the new Grids feature doesn't work - and I expect that feature is the one you are missing? Was it in the previous Collage feature, which we don't currently have, or did you create your own collage template?

Whilst I can see the usefulness of being able to quickly drag and drop images over one another to swap them out, I can also see it being a bit awkward with accidentally swapping out images with each other when not intending to. I've done that myself without meaning to when selecting images from the media panel to use and it's a bit frustrating. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines