• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tagging Companies on LinkedIn

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really apprecaite LinkedIn express and it adds a lot of value to the subscripton. I apprecate how much easier it makes posting regular and timely LinkedIn Content, allowing me to schedule and get on with my other tasks knowing that it will be taken care of.

However, the main issue I have with the program is the limited nature of tagging a company in a scheduled post. I am able to tag a company only if by good fortune it is the one that actually comes up when I type in the name. I would really apprecaite if this can be looked at. There is obviously some way for this to be worked as it is there even if it is in the most basic form. Whether you are able to tag a company using only it's linkedin number to help with identifying the correct company. Hopefully a solution can be found because I see it as a major drawback.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @DylanGraham,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and providing us with your feedback.

We continuously try our best to improve Adobe Express and find it sounds like a fantastic feature idea.

We welcome you to publish this here to gain more exposure from our community and developers.

Many thanks,

~Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines