• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text Highlighting Issue

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently been working on a brochure. While editing my text I will press the + next to Main Style to add a highlight within my text. Whenever I do this, I have consistently received an error that says "Oops, something went wrong! Sorry, we hit an unexpected error. Please refresh the page and try again. If the problem persists, please contact support." I have refreshed the page countless times and tried many different browsers and nothing has been working. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Caitlyn,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. Adding the highlight within the text worked fine for me. Would you mind sharing with us the screenshot of the error message? Also, is this happening for every project or specific ones? Could you please try adding highlight text on a different project?

You might also want to try working after clearing the cache and cookies of the browsers or on the incognito browser mode. Let us know how this goes.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines