• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble connecting Adobe Express Scheduler with Facebook business page

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Facebook business page is connected to my personal account and I do have my Facebook business page connected to my IG via Meta Business. I was able to connect Adobe Express Scheduler to my IG account but when I try to connect my Facebook business account, I only get my groups as options and not the pages I administer. I was hoping to be able to use Adobe Express Scheduler rather than Meta Business so I don't have to download and then upload my media. (I remember a while back when Facebook changed how business pages were set up and managed and you had to connect them to the personal page of the administrator and they were no longer independent pages.) Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem. This is ridiculous. the IG connection works great and I can choose which business page to select. When I try to connect to Facebook, it defaults to my personal account and there is no option to select a business page. This is crazy! I see a lot of other people have been having this same problem since Adobe bought out Content Cal and I wonder when they will fix it?? Pretty soon I will switch to another social planner (Later.com maybe) if I cannot post to all of the platforms in one go. I'm tried of logging into FB separately to schedule a post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, wow, they seem to have fixed it. Just try to go through the steps again. Skip past Groups and you will get to the business page section and then you can select the business profile and it will connect. This is a new fix that wasn't available before. It's worth trying again. I was able to successfully link the business page just now -- FINALLY!

Here is my 1-min video rundown showing how I connected the business profile page: https://vimeo.com/817670394/e6e47794e6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you are having trouble connecting your Facebook Business Page to Adobe Express Scheduler. Here are some steps you can follow to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Make sure that you are logged in to the correct Facebook account that is associated with the Business Page you want to connect.

2. Check your Business Page settings: Make sure that your Business Page is set up correctly and is linked to your personal account. You can do this by going to your Business Page settings and checking the "Page Roles" section.

3. Check your app permissions: Make sure that Adobe Express Scheduler has the necessary permissions to access your Business Page. You can do this by going to your Facebook settings and checking the "Apps and Websites" section.

4. Try using a different browser: Sometimes, issues with Facebook connections can be browser-related. Try using a different browser to see if this resolves the issue.

5. Contact Adobe Support: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, you may need to contact Adobe support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or help identify any issues with the connection between Adobe Express Scheduler and your Facebook Business Page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2024 Apr 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the opposite problem.  I want to publish to my personal Facebook profile, but it forces me to select from one of the pages I operate.  Maybe I should just delete all my pages and see what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 

@Jesse364122998tgh

Thanks for your patience. Could you provide the steps you're following to reproduce the issue? Is it possible for you to share the screen recording of the issue?

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines