Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2023 Aug 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've had an account paid by my employer (school district) and everything I have made in the past version of Adobe is not letting me download to paid content. 

Can I restore the old version? or is there a way to take off anything we have to purchase so it does not take 2 hours to create a flyer finding free templates, backgrounds, font style, etc.? This is an inconvenience. 

TOPICS
Collaboration , Image Editor , PDF , Social Media

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Pricilla31754562twpk,

At this time, you will need to convert files one-by-one – directions are below. To make file migration quicker and easier, we are working on the ability to migrate full folders – be on the lookout for this coming soon. Please note: Once you move your files on a desktop you will no longer be able to open and edit them in the mobile app.

1. Log into Adobe Express on desktop

2. From Home navigate to Your Stuff

3. Click on blue tile that says “Access my files” - this will take you to the prior file organizer where your files live.

4. Hover over the file you want and select “Move file”

5. Select “Continue” on notification

6. The file will be moved and will no longer be available for you to open and edit in the mobile app. Cross-platform editing will return when the all-new version of Adobe Express comes to mobile.

All files from the previous version of Adobe Express will be editable in the new version of Adobe Express on desktop except for SVG files (including QR codes), and Spark Video files which will only be available to download as an mp4

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you please take off anything that we have to purchase so it can make my plan easier to maneuver and make flyers more conveniently?

Thank you,

Pricilla Garcia
School Outreach Liaison
Jurupa Hills High School
{Mod Note- Personal information removed by moderator}

DISCLAIMER:
Any views or opinions presented in this communication are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Fontana Unified School District.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines