Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Understanding Adobe Express?

Explorer ,
May 05, 2024 May 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have been a long time user of Adobe and have the full Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps as I use Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustratator quite a lot for making videos and social media posts for my business.

I have only just stumbled across "Adobe Express" and it looks like a great app and time saver for making posts for my social media channels, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube etc.

I just don't understand how I get access to all the Adobe Stock images, backgrounds etc? As if I am just using Photoshop and say wanted an image from Adobe Stock, I woudl have to pay for it and it woudn't be cheap! So why is it that you can use Adobe Stock images in Adobe Express? Surely the people who pay for stock images for use in their social media posts woudln't be very happy?

Or is it that you can only use the Stock images for personal use not for your business posts? or any commercial use. I am just a bit confused, so very apprehensive of using Adobe Express to create a business post or Youtube thumbnail for my business?

Any help would be appreciated as the information I have researched is all a bit confusing?

Thanks in advance! 

TOPICS
Social Media , Subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?