Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using free templates

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can I use free templates for creating logo in Adobe Express and sell it?
Can I use free temlates, make some logos etc and sell it?
Free version of Adobe Express is even for comercial use?

Thanks for help.

TOPICS
Subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Michał2653720663z8,

The correct information in regard to commercial use can be found here:

https://stock.adobe.com/uk/enterprise-conditions#standardLicenses

I hope this helps you further.

Best,

-Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Even if I use only the free version of Adobe Express?

Best,
Michał

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3.8 NFR Version. Adobe may also designate the Services and Software as “trial,” “evaluation,” “not for resale,” or other similar designation (“NFR Version”). You may install and use the NFR Version only for the period and purposes stated when we provide the NFR Version. You must not use any materials you produce with the NFR Version for any commercial purposes. 

We can read in the terms "“not for resale,” or other similar designation (“NFR Version”)" and "You must not use any materials you produce with the NFR Version for any commercial purposes.".
So, We can't use Free version of Adobe Express commercially, and is the same with other free products of Adobe. If we don't have license, we can't sell. If we buy license, for month. We can create in that month a hundreads of graphics, and sell it many years later because we have license in that time when we create and used a program.

I'm in all right?
It will help me in future. So please someone help, I will be glad, because I can't find any information, I write it everywhere and I called in adobe line, and nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hy,

I'm not sure where that3.8 NFR Version Part came from, but that looks like that is for the Software ITSELF and not for the work you produce out of it.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is Adobe Terms from https://www.adobe.com/legal/terms.html
This fragment is about the software, but about what we produce with program too.
"any materials you produce with the NFR Version for any commercial purposes." - so we can't use programs on licenses like “trial,” “evaluation,” “not for resale,” or other similar designation (“NFR Version”) comercially.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Michał2653720663z8 That is right kindly follow the link for further information on commercial use.

https://stock.adobe.com/uk/enterprise-conditions#standardLicenses

Thanks,

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines