• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video timeline Adobe Express

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community. After watching this brilliant presentation at Adobe Max https://www.adobe.com/max/2023/sessions/na-as-easy-as-drag-and-drop-making-videos-in-adobe-vs451.htm... I was very excited to use Adobe Express for video editing and social media posts. I haven't used Adobe Express before but have a cloud subscription. 

When I opened the newly downloaded Adobe Express version 11.22.0 on my iPad I didn't see and wasn't able to find the template for an Instagram reel. I went ahead with importing my video anyway but when it was in the editor, I didn't get the timeline for the video or was able to drop text. 

Am I missing crucial setting, has the app changed already since Adobe Max? Any clues as to why I'm not getting the same results would be much appreciated. 

TOPICS
Social Media

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Anna29983044v1vo 

The version of Adobe Express that includes this functionality is currently web-only. You can access https://new.express.adobe.com/ in a browser on a desktop device.

We're working on bringing the same functionality to mobile.

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for that info! I will try again in the browser because the functionality really looks amazing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines