• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When will Lightroom be incorporated into Adobe Express again?

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2023 Oct 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dabbled before with Adobe Express and I remebered being able to pull images in from Lightroom. I thought I just forgot where to find it. After many youtube and forum searches I finally saw Terry Lee (Adobe Guru) mention in one of his turorials that he was waiting for this feature to return to Adobe Express. 

Will it return soon?

TOPICS
Add-ons , Collaboration , Quick Actions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2023 Dec 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I would like to inform you that our product team are working on bringing this feature into Adobe Express. Please stay tuned.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2024 Jan 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wonderful news! This is a great feature that I am sure users would love - once they know it's available! Thanks for working on bringing it back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2024 Jan 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo! 

This is actually not working! I can't believe this, I was just watching a video from Aundre Larrow (Nov 10th) where he explains how Lightroom and Adobe Express is working together. And I was desperately searching for the "alternate Sources" button in my Adobe Express version.

How are we supossed to use our own photos, if the link to Lightrrom is not working? Upload each photo? what if I want to use hundreds for an Web page? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are working on bringing this feature into Adobe Express, please stay tuned.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2023 Dec 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has the ability to upload images into an Express Webpage been removed in an update? I watched a video by Julieanne Kost and was excited to try this but the Upload Photo button does not offer those wonderful three dots.

I will be very disappointed if this ability is truly gone before I had a chance to use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What browser are you using?  These are the choices when using chrome on a macbook. When clicking on upload from device you can navigate to the folder where your images are. Can you post the link to the video you are referring to?

cmgap_0-1704220448391.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My go-to browser is Firefox but for a while Express was not compatible so I used Safari. I tried using both browsers when looking for the download from Lightroom feature.

I have been using the Webpage in Adobe Express for years (back when it was Spark) and am familiar with navigating to my pictures folder. However, direct downloading from Lr would be so much more convenient.

Here is the link to Julieanne's tutorial.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEdd6ip76DE&t=186s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The comments under the video share the same sentiment that losing the ability to access Lr image via the 3-dot menu is missing in the new version. This is from the Express team: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express-discussions/when-will-lightroom-be-incorporated-into-ad...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LOL Those comments are mine!

Great news that Adobe is working on bringing that feature back to life - can't wait for that to happen.

Thanks for sharing that bit of news.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news on this??? I have a ton of projects that I wish to use my Lighroom pictures quickly within the Adobe Express Website 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, getting imports directly from Lightroom is something we are working on. Once it is available, we will let you know, and You can find more details and provide your vote for the feature here: https://adobe.ly/4dcqRCP

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines