Exit

Distorted faces

New Here ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Beta

2. Lap top; MacOS Monterey V12.6.5; chrome browser

3. Several variations of the following prompt "happy middle aged woman sitting, shot from bottom of foot and upward"; Content type: photo; Composition: shot from below; Aspect ratio: 1:1, 16:9
4. Everything except for the face is great. The face is distorted--warped, split in half, features in the wrong position, etc.

Bug Unresolved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the same prompt, the faces are pretty good, especially compared to yours. (Also, is it no longer required to have the Firefly watermark on the lower left?)

JEL_0-1684171207760.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So interesting, i wonder why i'm getting such different results with the same prompt. at least this round 1 of the 4 has a normal face.  Watermark is still required when downloading the images, it's there on the images I uploaded. 
Are there different versions of beta? Did you generate yours on a mac?Screen Shot 2023-05-15 at 1.24.56 PM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Windows 10. Everything is processed in the cloud, so I don't think the user's platform would make a difference. And there is only one version released at a time through the link at https://firefly.adobe.com. Maybe it's browser cache, or try logging out and back in for a new session?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please use the thumbs up/thumbs down buttons to provide feedback on one of the images. This feedback goes directly to the team responsible for the model.

Votes

Translate

Translate