• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Generative credits do not reset on billing date.

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2024 Jul 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oddity here.   My billing date is the 5th of every month.   My generative credits did not reset in June.   I had to contact support.   Now it is happening again this month.   When I contacted support chat,  they told me my firefly renewal date is the 11th.   My billing date has never been the 11th.   They were unable to explain why.   They said they will "have a word with a senior team member and see what the best they can do is."

Not a great solution..  Seems like a bug to me.   Has anyone else experienced anything like this?  The FAQ clearly says the credit is on the billing date, not 6 days after the billing date.  Very confused.  Something seems to not be working correctly here on the Adobe side. 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Design , Desktop , Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2024 Jul 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFAIK, Firefly credits are reset based on the date you first use Firefly. It is not the subscription payment date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2024 Jul 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the credits renewing does not align with the billing date, then the FAQ is telling the wrong thing.

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/firefly/using/generative-credits-faq.html 
When do my generative credits renew?

For customers with a paid subscription, generative credits renew each month based on the plan’s initial billing date (For example, if the plan started on the 15th of the month, the credits would renew on the 15th of each month).

For Free users without a paid subscription, generative credits are allocated upon the first-time use of a Firefly-powered feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate