• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Photo realistic humans not optimal

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever i try human photos, there is some wierd manioulation of fingures, faces, perspective etc which make the picture looks little odd. I hope the team is still working on fine-tuning it. I know it is to avoid copyright/content authenticity issue but the images are not looking great due to that.

Bug Unresolved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

The quality of our models will improve with time, and generated content will better respect the prompt. (Merging all similar threads here so the team can access all requests on this issue)

Votes

Translate

Translate
77 Comments
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I've noticed some issues with fingers and hands. I did have some success with regenerating the photos. I've come to accept it in the early stages of a beta. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, agree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I notice that as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The quality of our models will improve with time, and generated content will better respect the prompt. (Merging all similar threads here so the team can access all requests on this issue)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2023 Mar 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many of the times when generating faces they come out terrifying.  It needs to do a better job with generating faces.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, Photo realistic is not generating properly, especially I am trying to generate the people... Even I tried using negative prompt to get the output (e.g., no artisitic, no illustration, no CGI etc.) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used "Ultra realistic male Yogi meditating in himalayas" and limbs are not coming out clearly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your feedback. The quality of our models will improve with time. Right now, the model doesn't understand negative prompts, so adding it in your prompt will add it to your image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need more training on girl and cute

Jishuang27092557thfg_0-1680063902903.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems to have a little problem with faces and limb lengths and ends. I am a 3d compositor and video editor. I am anxiously waiting for AI to be able to handle moving images. Especially if you could add a timeline and keyframes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@SjonU I have also noted your request about video support.Thanks for the feedback!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The definition of people's faces is not well defined when "photo" is requested as a typology. Often the eyes, nose and mouth, or other small details can appear unrealistic.Firefly_realistic+very detailed mermaid in a big coffee cup with other coffee cups that float on a liquid coffee sea_photo,studio_light_11506.jpgFirefly_realistic+very detailed mermaid in a big coffee cup with other coffee cups that float on a liquid coffee sea_photo,studio_light_32717.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The hand of the generated character is weird.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem encountered when stipulating graphic or vector. Facial problems and too many fingers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The AGI cannot illustrate human face.

A lot of distortion in the face and perspective is off in the composition.

https://firefly.adobe.com/generate/images?prompt=hyperealistic+portrait+congo+family&seed=68523&seed...

https://firefly.adobe.com/generate/images?prompt=realistic+portrait+Canadian+family&style=closeup&se...

Let's collaborate!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't work for Adobe, I'm just another user. But part of this is just an issue with most AIs when trying to get more than one person in an image. However, experimenting can help. For the Congo family image, just changing the word congo to "Congolese" produces better results. For the Canadian one, removing the composition setting helped get better results. But it defeats the purpose of having those pre-made settings if you can't use them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to test Adobe firefly, it is a real pleasure to experiment with this function, as the title suggests, I have seen that the female and male figures still suffer from many processing imperfections, especially in the images where a figure is portrayed in full, while the results of the portraits are excellent.

Merging all similar threads here so the team can access all requests on this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola!

No se si este es el lugar para esto, pero lo dejo

Noto que en otros sistemas de AI, y también en Firefly, las manos de las personas se muestran siempre con formas extrañas, deformadas, con multitud de dedos... Mi consulta es si esto es prodecto de un bug o bien el sistema necesita más tiempo para mejorar estos detalles

Muchas gracias!

Merging all similar threads here so the team can access all requests on this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The tool Text to Image had some problems designing faces and hands, I think it can improve.
Apart from this, the platform is amazing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version: Beta

Platform: Mac, Chrome, OS Monterey

When I entered Hawaiian vacation to Kauai tourists

I wanted to see what it would do for people/illustrations of people. The people are warped and distorted.

Screen Shot 2023-04-20 at 1.31.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-04-20 at 1.31.51 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In 90% of images that Firefly generates that have humans or representations of humans (regardless of which content type is chosen), the hands are distorted.  They are either misshapen, missing digits, deformed, missing altogether or more than two, and never appear right.

Similarly, cows, bulls, and horses, almost always have extra legs or hooves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I love the environment of FireFly

I've exported a few images, and illustrations. But the problem is finger isn't generated properly. which is very ugly and ridiculous. So plz focus on this issue.

Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefly is lacking two major features that many other AI generators have implemented to deal with this particular issue. The first is negative prompts - basically telling the AI all the things you don't want in your image. Firefly does allow you include the "[avoid=xxx]" parameter, where XXX is replaced by something you don't want, but it isn't a powerful as propper negative prompting. The second missing feature is including, either optionally or automatically, face correction via one of the dedicated models buitl specifically to do this. Effectively, after generating your initial image it passes the image though the second model to rebuild the face without the distortions. Some of the models are extraordinary and produce amazing faces. Perhaps this will come as part of the inpainting model that is still "in experimentation".

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

especially eyes, finger, arms are mess

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look at the new Midjourny 5.1 You need similar to render humans convincingly.  The tech exists.  Grab it.

Votes

Translate

Translate