• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Show words omitted from prompt or violates content guidelines

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried to make a word in colorful teddy plush but it says me it is against the guidelines. 

So I tried to say fur instead. That worked but didn't give me the result I wanted. 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Mar 25, 2023 Mar 25, 2023

Thank you for the suggestion. Our goal is to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all our users. We realize our filters may be considered too strict for some users and are investigating ways to improve this experience. Please use the thumbs up/thumbs down buttons to provide feedback on images or use the blue "Share Feedback" button to let us know if a prompt was incorrectly blocked. (Merging all similar threads here so the team can access all requests on this issue)

TracyH_0-1680204103439.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Our goal is to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all our users. If you think the words you have used don't violate our content guidelines or should not be omitted from your prompt, please use the Report tool under the "..." menu or the blue "Share Feedback" button on the "Can't Load" monkey screen, to notify us of the problem and provide a brief explanation of what occurred in the text field. We will see if corrections can be made. We may revisit our decision not to show the word(s) wh

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 163 Replies 163
163 Comments
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2023 Oct 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @stefaniek51216624 ,

This is a great idea,

I second it.

It will eliminate the guesswork.

Best

mj

iMSD

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2023 Nov 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It wasn't letting me use white or caucasian the other day! I had a specific character in mind and it kept giving me different ethnicities but never white.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because Adobe is pandering to the 2% of the population that are wack-jobs...just like many other tech companies are doing.  
The best way to respond to their virtue-signaling is to stop giving them your money.  There's plenty other apps out there that either rival Adobe or exceed past Adobe.  
If Adobe chooses to go woke...then they'll eventually go broke.  ...and I'll be laughing my ass off when that happens.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2023 Nov 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2023-11-06 194026.pngUhhh what word was that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @MzNamor,

That seems like a fairly innocent prompt.

Perhaps Adobe can have the engine highlight words/phrases it does not like?

Best

mj

iMSD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Uhhh what word was that?"

😊

mj

iMSD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2023 Nov 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is November and this is still an issue. Without it pointing to which words are in violation, it's frustratingly slow to work through a prompt to figure out what's wrong - particularly when it's not something that should be a problem. 

"Fantasy illustration of a cloaked scout crouching and pullin ga knife from his boot" apparently violates Firefly. I deleted the word "knife", and it STILL is a problem. Idk where to go from here lol this is stupid. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2024 Jan 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Statt der Meldung "Oh nein", wäre es sinnvoller die Wörter, die sich nicht mit den Nutzerrichtlinien vertragen zu markieren, um den Anwender anzuzeigen was falsch ist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2024 Jan 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it's not a bug. [abuse removed] I simply cannot use this resource. It's absurd to ruin an entire business product in the name of insane wokness. Soon you will ban the word "the". Oh! Wait! You already tried that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2024 Jan 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The message telling me one or more words did not meet guidelines and was removed does not say what words were removed, doesn't give any hints about what type of words are not accepted, and doesn't show any change to my prompt (so I cant see what was removed)... so more confusing than helpful (I can't see any word that could be a problem). 

I have reported this before a few months ago I think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2024 Jan 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What other alternatives? Be specific, please, because we have absolutely had enough of this woke nonsense and we need to get work done. We tried Misjourney but it won't even let is try one image without creating an account, which will be a waste of time if the results are junk. Really stupid marketing, as usual. We need a working solution to AI text to image. Firefly is useless due to their insane, uber woke nonsense. Completely useless. It's worse than useless because it just wastes everyone's time. We can't imagine the mentality of whoever is manually setting up the banned word list. They must be truly something to behold. What a stupid way to ruin a business. Stunningly wasteful and backwards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2024 Jan 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You have a right to be upset or unhappy with any tool or service.

It's worth noting that this is a user forum.

We try and help each other.

You are welcome to rant at Adobe, but please let's be civil to each other and leave politics for other fora.

Tx

mj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats the problem! We are paying for Adobe subscriptions and we don't need to be handeld on what we generate. Quit trying to dictate what we can and can't do! We shouldn't have to report issues on simple words your overlords put into place to protect weak minded people.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

😮

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2024 Feb 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I absolutely agree. If I wan't to make a realistic picture of humanoid female creture in the buff... than by golly I ought to be able to do that! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2024 Feb 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

O ring by itself was deemed in violation. An o ring! Maybe I ought to tell NASA and my local hardware store that this an ofensive term, and to censor it. "The Space Shuttle Chalanger, exploded shortly after lift-off due a faulty $*&^*. My hose leaks due to worn *&$*%.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2024 Feb 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

😮 - 4 O's in this emoji.

On a serious note, perhaps Adobe can introduce prompts on how to rewrite gens that its engine deems "O-ffensive"?

mj

iMSD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2024 Feb 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We pay for the service(s) there should be no censoring. Adobe's paying customers are not people under the age of 16. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2024 Mar 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got censored typing in heart surgery, eye surgery, sexy woman giving cpr to a bear.... it's incredible.  I will give up soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2024 Mar 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been a die hard Adobe user and acvocate for over 30 years.  Firefly seemed like it was going to be a great option for helping me add props to backgrounds in my photos.  I love to use practical effects and real props. But it's not always possible. So, AI to the rescue.  or not.  I'm a product photographer . One of my biggest clients is in the firearm industry.  I was working on a tribute to America's veterans and their familiies. Adobe won't let me add a bullet or a shotgun shell, or a rifle sling, or a grenade, or even an ammo can.  I'm done with Adobe. I cancelled my subscriptions today

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2024 Mar 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Safe" environment? What are we two year olds? We are attempting to make art, here, not be censored by malcontents behind the scenes. Maybe "words" trigger you, but the rest of us are just looking at them as images in an art piece. I believe Adobe and its behind the scenes operators and moderators should have the respect and courtesy to publish a list of prohibited terms up front and proudly. Then we users can know exactly what we can and cannot do on Firefly. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2024 Mar 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is absolutely amazing how woke Adobe is and how much control they choose to have over artistic expression.  Art has often been offensive. Expression is not about making sure everyone about you is comfortable.  What makes it even worse is having the leash so tight that we can't even do innocuous things.  Another example.  I wanted to do a piece with a Shogun in a dramatic, dynamic pose, with the bushido code in the background and random blood splatters on the background, and EXTREMELY common motiff in that genre of art.  We won't even focus on the fact that for some reason, adobe doesn't like it's AI to generate feet, unless you specify feet and then you still get a portrait with a foot growing out of someone's shoulder... But anyway, Shogun was a no go!  I'm sure because it has the word GUN in it. Blood was not allowed. And for some reason, BUSHIDO was not allowed!  Come on, and the best Adobe does is give us a canned response "thank you for your suggestion. our goal is to provide a safe and enjoyable .......blah blah blah...use the thumbs.... blah blah blah"  Guess what, it's NOT enjoyable.  It's hard enough to get an image just the way you want it without the censorship. This just makes it ridiculous from a workflow standpoint let alone the principle of being stifled. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2024 Mar 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it helps not at all. If it's in Websters, the word is fair game. It's part of the English language. If woke Adobe wants to create some new language that it thinks it can persuade people to use, go for it. Otherwise, let us use the language we've used for a thousand years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2024 Mar 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many, many of us are right on that line. Adobe has gone completely insane. They should be sued by their shareholders because of exactly what you describe. Censorship taken to the point of clinical insanity. Adobe doubled its price but now hurts us financially due to ramptant, illogical wokeism. It's amazing. The stupidity is the stuff of legends.

Votes

Translate

Translate