• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TEXT to Image Errors in accuracy of design created by AI

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to share my feedback regarding your AI tool that generates images from text. While I appreciate the potential of this technology, I have noticed that the tool still has a lot of errors and limitations in replicating human-level creativity and imagination.

In my experience, the generated images often lack the contextual understanding and cultural knowledge that humans possess. Additionally, the tool may produce inaccurate or inappropriate results due to biases and limitations in the underlying datasets used to train the AI model.

I believe that there is a lot of room for improvement in this area, and I encourage your team to continue to work towards developing more advanced and accurate AI tools for generating images. As a customer, I would appreciate seeing advancements in this technology that can match or exceed the quality of human-generated content.

Thank you for considering my feedback, and I look forward to seeing the progress of your AI tools in the future.

For Example - All i used TEXT to create image was 

"excellent Graphic Design"

I do understand its a limited text, still the output was unsuable totally

Bug Unresolved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?