• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why did I lose access to Firefly Beta and no one is helping me get it back? Admins?????

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2023 Jul 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to access things like Tex-to-Image what I get is the marketing screen with the video that shows what Firefly can do. No matter how many times I log out or back into my profile, it's like I never had registered, been accepted, and then been very active sharing work in the Firefly discord, the theme of the day, and even making suggestions in the suggestions area of the Firefly Discord!
Why am I not being helped to get back my access to Firefly???
I'm a PAYING user of the Adobe Suite for many years, and an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) since 1997. It's not like I'm some random user fooling around only with the free beta of Firefly and nothing else! 
I mean, I can use GF in Photoshop, but why can't I use the Beta anymore????

Bug Unresolved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2023 Jul 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did ping you with help on the Adobe Firefly Discord.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2023 Jul 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reposting what Shawn had said earlied: `It seems you will need to clear your cache and history and sign out and sign back in. Give that a try and if that does not work, Adobe has been pulling access to Firefly due to violating the terms and conditions. Go to Adobe Care and they will help on a case by case basis.`

Contact Adobe Care

Votes

Translate

Translate