Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Firefly | What you need to know about Generative Credits

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2023 Nov 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gen Credit Header 4.jpg

Want to learn more about generative credits, how many you have in your account, and how you can use them? You've landed in the right place!

Where can I learn more about generative credits and how they are used?

This Helpx article covers up-to-date information on generative credits, where they can be used, when they renew, and how credit metering works.

Is the generative credit metering enforced for my plan?

Starting January 17, 2024, we will begin enforcing generative credit limits on select plans, including but not limited to Adobe Firefly. This Helpx article on generative credits provides up-to-date information on metering enforcement, so bookmark it for quick access on generative credit updates.

Where can I access my plan-specific information?

Your plan-specific information will be available on your Adobe account management page, where you can review your generative credit allocation, usage, and experience when you exhaust your generative credits. If you need additional credits, you can purchase a Generative Credit Add-on plan by clicking here.

If you need additional credits, you can purchase a Generative Credit Add-on plan by clicking here

Is there a place I can learn more about different plans with generative credits?

If you need to learn more about various plans with generative credits, head to this page. This page provides the side-by-side comparison of plans with generative credits.

Where can I see how many credits I have used in my plan?  

It is now easy to view how many generative credits you have in your Creative Cloud plan. Simply go to Adobe account management page or firefly.adobe.com and click on the avatar in the top right corner to view how many credits are included in your plan and how many monthly credits you have used across all applications. The same account view is coming to Adobe Express, Photoshop and Illustrator later in 2024.

gen_credit_counter_visual_720-1.png

Adobe Firefly-related links

Adobe Firefly FAQ

Add or replace an object in image with Generative Fill

Write effective AI prompts to generate extraordinary and relevant content

Content credentials for assets generated with Adobe Firefly

Generative credits in Adobe Firefly

TOPICS
Communications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2023 Nov 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @CMass ,

Thank you for this.

It helps clear up a lot of confusion.

Best

mj

iMSD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear @CMass ,

To be clear then, there are no gen credit limits for paid customers till Adobe announces its intention in January, correct?

I want to make doubly-sure I've got this right.

tia

mj

iMSD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@mj Correct! 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2023 Nov 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @CMass 

Best

mj

iMSD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this clarification, this information is not updated on the official channels and information pages and is not in the discord. I am a creative cloud subscriber and would not like to pay credits to have access to another CC tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for pointing about about Discord updates, the information has been shared in the Adobe Firefly Discord channel as well. We will make sure to provide timely information in this community and through all official documentation, such as this HelpX article on generative credits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2023 Dec 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The introduction of credits for simple Photoshop image editing will also be a reason for me to cancel my entire adobe subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm so glad that there is an update on this for the best. Thank you for making it on January 2024. I was a bit worried about the credits getting used up in my demo sessions. 

Creative Community Leader / Educator - Empowering fellow educators with creativity and innovation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You and me both @rollan.banez, you and me both.

Happy making

mj

iMSD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines