• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I input my own photos and manipulate the image

New Here ,
May 21, 2023 May 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have access to Firefly now. I understand this is primarily about text to image generation, but is it possible to input my own photos, for instance, and easily manipulate the image, sharpen the focus, change tone etc.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 17, 2023 Sep 17, 2023

@yamato7 is right; this feature has not yet been implemented. However, you can add your vote to this feature ideas: P: Upload a reference image(s) for text to image or P: Upload image(s) and edit through AI 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Personalized results
Generate images based on your own object or style.

Perhaps, if this is implemented, I think that it will be possible to generate images from photos that I own.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 16, 2023 Sep 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.  Realizing a lot of explosive development has happened since last spring - it is possible to now import a photo (I own the copyright), and use text-to-image with it?  Crucial example:  I have a close friend about to be inducted into a national hall of fame (keeping the organization anonymous).  I want to create an image of him as a wizard, with a mixing board in his lap.  

I don't know how to import the photo and have Firefly build up the image around him.

There's a sense of urgency - he is fighting an aggressive cancer.

Hoping you can help please...

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ability to generate images from your own photos has not yet been implemented.
If you put together your opinion that you want the same functionality and submit a request by voting "▲", it will be sent to the development staff as a request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2023 Sep 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@yamato7 is right; this feature has not yet been implemented. However, you can add your vote to this feature ideas: P: Upload a reference image(s) for text to image or P: Upload image(s) and edit through AI 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

자신의 얼굴로 사자 또는 토끼로 만드는 기술이 도입되면 좋겠네요.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @어보어진,

Thanks for reaching out. You may try using Generative Fill to do this: (https://firefly.adobe.com/upload/inpaint).
Kindly upload your image here, make a selection of the face, and then enter the prompt to generate a new face.

Feel free to reach out if you have more questions or need assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but the (.../upload/inpaint) is 404 page

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @JerryandLoisPhotography,

Sorry about that, here is the corrected URL:
https://firefly.adobe.com/upload/inpaint

Feel free to reach out if you have more questions or need assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines