Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Insights from the Masters: Unveiling Expert Opinions on Firefly

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interview-CE-First_Impressions.png

Adobe Firefly has been out of Beta for over a month, and we've asked Adobe Community Experts for their first impressions. You can read more about the Adobe Community Expert program and how to join here

What are you most excited about with Firefly?

MF.png

I think what we're seeing with the various features will only increase over time and give users even more options for easily converting conceived ideas into viable deliverables."

JA.png

I am most excited about the Text-to-image feature of Firefly. I am amazed and wowed by how does my ideas became a reality in seconds. I can see every single thing from my imagination into a real one by just typing and clicking a button.

HH.png

Most excited I'm with the Options that I have with only ONE simple prompt and then have a Photo, an Art-Piece, different Styles, different sizes, Flavors, etc. and that I have to think more in Text form to express Images in my mind to come to live with the help of Firefly.

How do you use Firefly in your workflow?

ED.png

I use Firefly on a daily basis, exploring extraordinary capabilities we haven't seen before, often referred to as "magic." I utilize it within Adobe software to create creative designs for social media, presentations, and image editing, and even rely on it entirely for crafting large-scale advertising campaigns, now that it's available for commercial use.

AK.png

I create Digital Art to post on social networks - mainly Facebook.

JL.png

I like to use Firefly to generate interesting background imagery for more complex compositions using Photoshop and other applications. I've even used a combination of Firefly and Photoshop generative expand to create a VR background texture for Adobe Animate!

What is one feature you would like to see in Firefly?

DN.png

I would love to see if I can generate motion assets.

AM.png

Being able to work off my original image and say, repose a person or animal in a scene.

RB.png

Creating Pre-visualizations and storyboards for Video, Adding B-rolls, video related.

What is the last thing you created in Firefly?

Check out some fantastic text to image generations by our Adobe Community Experts have created!

JA-Gen.png RB-Gen.png JL-Gen.png .MF-Gen.png

TOPICS
Communications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2023 Nov 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for including my response in this article. Really appreciate it.

Creative Community Leader / Educator - Empowering fellow educators with creativity and innovation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2023 Nov 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for including my response as well! After all it's our voice and feature requests that possibly become tomorrow's features! 

Amybeth M
ACI G7 Certified Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2023 Dec 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great! I streamed on Behance a few times on Firefly!!

Fun! I also had a seminar at USC about it

https://www.annenbergdl.org/tutorials/improving-photoshop-designs-with-adobe-firefly-ai/

Was fun!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines