• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it just me or is Firefly getting worse?

Explorer ,
Mar 13, 2024 Mar 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over the last weeks (months) the results of my prompts to generate images are getting worse. Things appear in the image that don't fit at all (and are not mentioned in the prompt). Men mostly are generated with a beard, backgrounds are far away from the prompt (for example: I write "in front of a city" and Firefly generates montains... etc.). 
What are your experiences?

TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2024 Mar 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find the results sometimes inconsistent and surprising. It's sort of a hobby for me to see what I get; though I suppose if a user is attempting to get a useful image for a presentation or an ad or a defined project, it could be frustrating....

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not just you.  It wasn't great before but had some promise, but the last couple of weeks it had become geunuinly unusable.  The generative expand in photoshop bares literally no resemblance to what is already on the canvas.  It's actually shocking how much worse it's become.  I'd understand if it this was day 1, but it's not. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, are they going to fix it or it going to be same like that. If it has to be the same. I have to think of taking subscription again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2024 May 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree.....Firefly is clumsy and difficult to use as well as producing generally poor results comapred to say Gencraft

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines