• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

no credits

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like your program but the credits are dumb. I signed up to try it out and ran out of 25 credits in one day. Just because AI generates an addition to my pic. doesn't mean I like it or it's useful. For instance, I was trying to add a sunburst to a pic. By the time I chose between 6 point and 24 point sunbursts, I was out of credits. The last pic. was the one I wanted to download but couldn't because I ran out of credits. Don't eat my credit for a generated pic. Only eat up my credit when I actually have something to use, in otherwords downloaded content. As a professional photographer I can see how this program could compliment my photography but I could use 250 credits like it's setup now, in a weekend. Maybe one photoshoot if I wanted to add something to every picture. To attract photographers to buy this service, you need a good price like $4.99 per mos. ( you already make a fortune with Photoshop and Lightroom) and unlimited generations and downloads. I'll keep my eye out for updates. I would purchase for $4.99 per mos. but not how you have it set up now.

TOPICS
Audio and video , Communications , Desktop

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your machine can handle it, you could always install Krita and its AI plugin for free, and enjoy genAI imagery without prompt limits, generate as many images as you want.

[I removed the link here]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines