Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Text and symbol generation in images

Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to generate a logo with a desired text. It is not accepting it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 28, 2024 Apr 28, 2024

@Anonymous37037930cx5u, While it has gotten better, Firefly (and most other AI image generators) is not good at putting exact text from a prompt into an image. Sometimes it is perfect, but usually, it does not get it right.  The best solution is to use Adobe Express or Photoshop to add text in.  The more complicated the angle or perspective of the text, the more likely you will need Photoshop to get what you want.

Please see this article on why generating text in AI image generators is hard:

https://theconversation.com/if-ai-image-generators-are-so-smart-why-do-they-struggle-to-write-and-count-208485

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Dec 06, 2023 Dec 06, 2023

This is a current limitation please add your vote to this bug. In the meantime, check out Adobe Express

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 183 Replies 183
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2024 Oct 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not think that you can correct the text in an image editor, but using effects you might get close rebuilding it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Monika Gause I didnt say correct the text. You can edit in Photoshop and recreate the missing letter. A lot less effort/time than struggling with a limited outcome via AI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kevin Stohlmeyer  schrieb:

@Monika Gause I didnt say correct the text. You can edit in Photoshop and recreate the missing letter. A lot less effort/time than struggling with a limited outcome via AI.

Yes, @Kevin Stohlmeyer. that's what I got. But still I do not think that will be simple. The left example from the screenshot can be recreated as a live text effect in Illustrator. That one on the right is a bit harder, but I think you can get close.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

KevinStohlmeyer_0-1727819345376.png

All the elements are there - the reason this would work is there already is another letter in the missing "G" space.

Combining the C and other elements to create a G and some cleanup - did this in 10 minutes rough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2024 Oct 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this app cant spelll   why am i paying for a logo maker that cant spell     im gonna post everywhere on social media about this 

strait scam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2024 Oct 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

trayed to do a photo using the prompet :

a homeless photographer begging for mony in the street holding a cardboard sighn saying "i will shoot for food scraps"

1. didnt get the sighn right

2. all the homlesses were clean, happy, standing up - like a disny movie. ever seen a real homless person?....

3. cmera was not there or hidden

4. generating time was very long

5. other engens dune a much better job. 

that is pritty shamfull for an adobe size company. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2024 Oct 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @tzurlis,

While it has gotten better, Firefly (and most other AI image generators) is generally not good at putting exact text from a prompt into an image. Sometimes it is perfect, but usually, it does not get it right.  The best solution is to use Adobe Express or Photoshop to add text in.  The more complicated the angle or perspective of the text, the more likely you will need Photoshop to get what you want.

Please see this article on why generating text in AI image generators is hard:

If AI image generators are so smart, why do they struggle to write and count?

My best,

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2024 Oct 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pedi que o texto fosse "Reino de Estórias", porém saiu escrito errado e sem sentido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2024 Oct 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Sergio Eduard36201999uumi,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry you are having this problem. Please see the answer at the top of this thread about why text in AI image generators is unreliable, and alternatives available.

Thanks,
    droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines