• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save as PNG?

Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2024 May 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to save from Adobe Firefly as a PNG yet? With JPGs, quality is being lost compared to DALL-E 3 and Midjourney.

TOPICS
Design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2024 May 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@TORLEY 

I've branched your post from the unrelated thread where you replied.

You can open your image in Adobe Express and then download it as PNG. Will that work for you?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2024 May 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@jane-e Thanks, it's good to know about that, but that's several more steps than necessary. I'd prefer a direct download PNG so that I can do this rapidly for one image after another. Are there any other known shortcuts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2024 May 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@TORLEY 

I don't know of other shortcuts. Here is the Primary thread which has two replies from Adobe staff. You might comment and upvote there.

EDIT: adding the link:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-firefly-ideas/p-export-as-other-file-types-ai-svg-psd-png/idi-p...

Jane

Forum volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2024 May 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I saw that before this was split off... but I don't see a link in your reply.

Can you please clarify why my question was branched, and what was "unrelated" about the original thread?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2024 May 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for catching my omission, @TORLEY 😊. I've edited my post to include the link.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines