Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to access Firefly?

LEGEND ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Beta applications are being approved on a rolling basis and you'll receive a confirmation email once you've been granted access. At this time we do not have an accurate estimate for when access will be granted. Thank you for your patience!

If you are having issues with logging in after you receive an approval email, ensure that you are logging in with the same email address with which you have registered.

If you are logging in with the correct email address and still facing issues, use this form https://survey.adobe.com/jfe/form/SV_4HmdnIcz9sllpVI?v=e to report the issue to the team. We request you to check the status after a day or so to see if your issue has been resolved.

Thanks,

Preran

TOPICS
Communications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

*Update* If you are still having access issues after filling out our form, we have added a checkbox in the survey so we can have the appropriate team look into your account further. Please use this link to fill out the form. Thank you for your patience!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

*Update* We are still working through access issues. We have identified that some users who used social signup (Apple, Google, Facebook) to create or access their Adobe account are unable to access Firefly. To quickly remedy this issue, please create a new Adobe account using an email address/password (not one of the social signin options). Once you have created your new account, please fill out the form again and provide the email address associated with your new account. We will process these

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 208 Replies 208
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm one of the good customers of adobe creative suite, last week I gave a request more then five times to access adobe firefly, but I  still didn't get any response from the adobe side. I'm very unhappy to get an irresponsible response from adobe side.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2023 Apr 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a long term Adobe customer but am happy to be patient and wait for FireFly 🙂 Good things are worth waiting for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2023 Apr 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There, I've been sent an email saying 'I'm in' but when I click on the link supplied it simply takes me to teh firefly page that doesn't show any new buttons in the UI. Just shows the Request Access as per before...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there!

Requested acess a week ago and still waiting. 

Is there any contry restrictions? I live in Portugal btw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran,

my Adobe email address is different from the discord email address. I have received the invite trough my Adobe email address, I have opened the link for discord to open and accept the invite, but the link it doesn't open.... is it because the Adobe and Discord accounts have two different emails? What can I do to correct it?

thank you
Nella

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I got my You're in email and have logged in with the same account I used to request access.  I"m not able to do anything though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am guessing that this is a browser issue. Can you try using a different browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very very strange. Which browser are you testing on? Can you share a screenshot? Is there an error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chrome and Safari on a mac.  I have cleared my cache and then logged out and in.

Mike29221200rdun_0-1680544638552.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, I see that it is asking you to request access despite the email. See Tracy's response here https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-firefly-beta-bugs/received-the-quot-you-re-in-quot-email-but-ha... for next steps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have got the 'You're In!' email but I still don't have access? Is that normal am I too fast?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-firefly-beta-bugs/received-the-quot-you-re-in-quot-email-but-ha... 

If the solutions did not work, and you have submitted the form, check in after a day or so to see if the issue has been fixed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOOO excited to have gotten my invitation today. This is even more awesome than I'd anticipated! Thank you!

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas tardes equipo,

Estoy muy emocionado por recibir el correo de confirmación para acceder a Adobe firefly, sin embargo cuando me logeo con mi usuario y correo no me da acceso al beta. 

Necesito ayuda de inmeadito que me permita acceder. Les agradezco la ayuda y el soporte.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-firefly-beta-bugs/received-the-quot-you-re-in-quot-email-but-ha... 

If the solutions did not work, and you have submitted the form, check in after a day or so to see if the issue has been fixed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have submitted the Request for Access... but didn't get any email / access 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I had access to firefly from the beginning and suddenly now I have ro request access and wait. Why is this happening to me? Thank you, Timur

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

merhabalar ben 2 defa basvuru yaptım fakat onay maili gelmedi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran! I hope you could please help me. I received the "you're in" email but it keeps asking me to request access. I applied with my same email and adobe email (monica@ciaozen.com), but still no luck. I tried logging out and in again, clearing cache, different browsers etc. but nothing seems to work. I would really appreciate your help so much! Can't wait to use firefly 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ciao, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received the email invitation, but after logging in, it still requests me to Request Access. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See my responses above. I understand how frustrating it can be but we are seeing this issue with a few users, and the team is doing their best to expedite these cases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did fill out the form. I am just curious if the issue has to do with the fact I used my enterprise account. Something to look at, maybe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines