Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to access Firefly?

LEGEND ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Beta applications are being approved on a rolling basis and you'll receive a confirmation email once you've been granted access. At this time we do not have an accurate estimate for when access will be granted. Thank you for your patience!

If you are having issues with logging in after you receive an approval email, ensure that you are logging in with the same email address with which you have registered.

If you are logging in with the correct email address and still facing issues, use this form https://survey.adobe.com/jfe/form/SV_4HmdnIcz9sllpVI?v=e to report the issue to the team. We request you to check the status after a day or so to see if your issue has been resolved.

Thanks,

Preran

TOPICS
Communications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

*Update* If you are still having access issues after filling out our form, we have added a checkbox in the survey so we can have the appropriate team look into your account further. Please use this link to fill out the form. Thank you for your patience!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

*Update* We are still working through access issues. We have identified that some users who used social signup (Apple, Google, Facebook) to create or access their Adobe account are unable to access Firefly. To quickly remedy this issue, please create a new Adobe account using an email address/password (not one of the social signin options). Once you have created your new account, please fill out the form again and provide the email address associated with your new account. We will process these

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 208 Replies 208
New Here ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I was approved , but I cant figrue out how to sign in and get logged in and start I logged into the cloud and nada.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear team,
Thanks you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, been three weeks since getting the "Your in!" email and I still can not access the beta.
I just get the request access site.
I have reported this on a weekly basis and no reply yet.
I have tried logging out, made sure it was the correct adobe account email and used different browsers to no availe. Help?

Screen Shot 2023-05-10 at 2.16.57 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I can't access in Adobe firefly please help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still having the same problem as so many here. I did use the right mail address though. I've spent many hours already just to get started, but no solution yet. Can someone from Adobe please give some working advise, how to get in? I guess many would appreciate, I definitly would ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Firefly-team, thank you for the opportunity to try firefly. I am having a lot of fun at the moment. There is one question, however: How long will I be "in"? It wold be very nice if you could give a forewarning, like: "...your access to firefly will end in..." or something like this. So far, it seems very promising. I will try to give you feedback now an then, and suggestions for further developing firefly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I was invited to join in and when I tried to acept the invitation, I had "access denied". I filled in the form (again, again) and checked the box. what now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've signed up at least 5 times and I have not been able to try Firefly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

我非常兴奋,因为我收到了开始尝试Firefly的邀请。非常感谢!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2023 May 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been an Adobe customer for over 40 years, and I would love to try Firefly.  I signed up at least 5 times, received at 5 emails telling me that I am in but have not been granted access.  It feels as if you're stringing me along.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2023 May 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I'm waiting to get in after getting the invitation mail (as so many) for a week now, having spent hours of my time to find solution in posts on discord and here, posting myself, trying to get anwers from Adobe directly by mail (no reaction yet ...  actually loosing hope there is coming one ever), I think this place is just for us users (paying clients) and our problems. Looks like there is no one here from Adobe anymore. The last post to the topic (access issues) from an allegedly Adobe employee is more than 1 month ago. 

So, after this experience I think, Adobe just does not care. I am really trying to be polite and respectful here ... but why not talk about the obvious? Who else is getting frustrated? How many are we? 

If I would treat my customers like Adobe does in this case, my job would be gone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't get access

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*Update* We are still working through access issues. We have identified that some users who used social signup (Apple, Google, Facebook) to create or access their Adobe account are unable to access Firefly. To quickly remedy this issue, please create a new Adobe account using an email address/password (not one of the social signin options). Once you have created your new account, please fill out the form again and provide the email address associated with your new account. We will process these requests once a day, so you should check for access in 24 hours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used my Adobe account login and got the "Youre in email" on April 25th could not get access just the join beta screen. Filled out the help section on the form and almost a month later still no access.?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Adobe got me in! Looks like they are working hard to resolve issues Thanks Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wanted to add/update that I recently (5/19/23) received the "You're in!" email and didn't know how to try Firefly. I thought there was a new app to download/install and so I followed the instructions here since I'm using a social account OAuth for my Adobe account. However, I saw today that (after doing the new account process) that my social OAuth Adobe account does indeed have Firefly access. I just did not realize the beta usage is purely through the website (https://firefly.adobe.com/) and all art is generated within the web browser. That clarity would be useful in the email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to sign in with Google and can't get access. When will this be solved?

Thanks

Gerd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SO excited to start learning this 😄 Thank you Adobe Team for continuously working on amazing software that pushes boundaries forward (if not breaking them). You are wonderful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was granted access, but am not aware of where to gain access. Is it in the link to Discord? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got an email saying I got access but when I go to firefly.adobe.com and sign in, with the same email that I got an email from saying I got access, it is still asking me to request access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Today I recived an email from Adobe regarding Adobe Firefly saying "Youre in!" I went to creative cloud and Firefly still says to "Request access". Can this be resovled? Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran !

I signed up (using my Adobe account) to join the Firefly Beta in late February/early March and still haven't received the 'you're in' email. Could you please help ?

Tks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have registered and got access to use firefly but  I can't use. When I am trying to access firefly then it's being blank. Nothing coming here. Please see screenshot images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!
A few days ago I reiceved a mail that I was chosen to participate in the beta. (You're in ). I excitedly logged onto my account only to discover that I couldnt access the software. I can see that I'm having the same issue as many others here. For referance I work at a university, and used our paid adobe login. I didnt use a social media login method. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines