Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unlock the Power of Firefly: Ask the Experts Session! šŸ”„

LEGEND ,
May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello people!

Did you have questions about Firefly or Generative AI for which you needed a trusted expert to weigh in?

Whether youā€™re a beginner trying to understand the basics or an advanced user looking to delve deeper into the functionality, our Ask the Experts session is the perfect opportunity to get your questions answered! 

Preran_0-1714653567989.png

How to Ask Your Questions 

Participating is easy! Just reply to this post with any questions about Firefly and its use in generative AI. Here are some ideas to get you started: 

• Image Quality: How can I enhance the resolution and overall quality of images created with Firefly? 
  • Bias Mitigation: What are the best practices for preventing racial, gender, or age biases in AI-generated images? 
  • Creative Integration: How do I maintain a balance between the AI's suggestions and my own artistic inputs when designing? 

Session Timeline 

• Ask Your Questions Now: This session is open for seven days. Our experts will be responding to your questions during this time. 
  • Deadline for Questions: Post your questions by June 1, 2024, 12 AM UTC 

Drop your questions below, and letā€™s get this conversation started!

Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with. 

Cheers,

Preran

TOPICS
Communications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 156 Replies 156
Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2024 May 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used generative fill in firefly.

I uploaded background picture. 

After then I brushed some part of image and inserted prompt like this

: a woman wearing white clothes

but the result of face looks like monster

why it makes weird person?

Is it because of the size I brushed around?

park30363245mkja_0-1716883834979.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefly 20240528171133.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could be. Sometimes faces and hands go 'a bit awry'. Did you brush in the reflection or is that how it was generated? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I brushed around some part of the woman and river.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have question reagding Firefly API. Is there any plans or ETA to make the Firefly API be available for individual users? Because currently it's only available for enterprise and its very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know ( @Preran ?) no roadmap / timing or indeed if, has been made public.

Best regards, Euan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran,
When FF generates its four options from our prompts, is there a way to ask it to combine elements from two of those generated options into one image, or is our only recourse is to upload those images into PS and do it manually?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2024 May 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Lisa29790971m1rc currently Firefly cannot composite two existing images, even FF results into a new generation. Photoshop is your best option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for your reply, much appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to hear more about where Firefly is sourcing its data from, and how stealing artists work is being prevented?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@AndyYoungFilm there are a lot of documents out there listing the sources example: https://helpx.adobe.com/firefly/faq.html#training-data and how Adobe is ethicially compensating Adobe Stock contributors:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/firefly-faq-for-adobe-stock-contributors.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran!

I was trying to create an image for one of our challenges and had a tough time getting the Taj Mahal in the background. Firefly didnt seem to like those words. I also tried "Palace of the Crown" and tried "Taj Mahal" in quotes. Is there another way to get this to work?

headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason the Taj Mahal is against user guidelines. There is no reasoning given, perhaps no images that are usable in the AI. But there is a thread about upvoting why images are against user guidelines, so that we know for sure at:Show words omitted from prompt or violates content guidelines 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I noticed that since it kept giving me a warning. But I also tried "Palace of the Crown" which it transalates to, but that didnt work either!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2024 May 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

Taj Mahal is a trademarked building which is why it is blocked.

Thanks

Tracy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, can I use Firefly images or illustrations for a commercial project ? It does mean, am I able to sell some illustration I created with Firefly ? 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I use Firefly generated outputs commercially?

For features without the beta label, you can use Firefly-generated outputs in your commercial projects. For features that are in beta, you can use the Firefly-generated outputs for your commercial projects unless explicitly stated otherwise in the product.

from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/firefly/faq.html#using-firefly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Preran, 

My Question is How Will Adobe Firefly's Generative AI Integration in Premiere Pro Transform Video Editing Workflows and Enhance Creative Collaboration?

T.S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kevin stohlmeyer Yes, I did! And guess what? I want more! Is that greedy? Maybe. But can you blame me? Adobe Premiere Pro updates are my guilty pleasure! Tell me everything! Whatā€™s the scoop? Do we finally get the ā€œMake My Video Oscar-Worthyā€ button? šŸ˜‚ Check it out here!

T.S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Preran!

I was playing with the structure reference in firefly and I was wondering if there's a way to turn a photograph of me into a cartoon so I can animate it in character. I see I am able to use the reference image for posing a new character, but is there a way to mimic the image or the art?

Also, I am in Adobe Express Ambassador and I help promote new features on social media. Is there a program like this in the the works for firefly? I would be interested. Also as an Adobe Certified Instructor I would also be interested in speaking opportunities!

Thanks!
Hope all is well!

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2024 Jun 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mark, Thank you for providing your valuable feedback. This feature is not available in Firefly yet. We have passed it along to our product team for consideration.

^VS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Preran! 

I would like to ask if there are any official courses on generative AI  that you can learn from?Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2024 May 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Please click on this link to learn more about Adobe Firefly.

^VS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2024 May 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, can i ask in German too?

Thanks for now

Choury

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines