• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weekly Challenge - Create an image that captures the essence of your favorite sport

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2024 Jun 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone!

Happy Monday.

This week's challenge is to create an image about your favorite sport. Use your creative talents to depict the passion and excitement of your favorite sport in a single image. Whether it's the intensity of the competition, the camaraderie among teammates, or the adrenaline rush of victory, convey the essence of what makes your sport special to you.

The prompt I used in Firefly: Craft an image that encapsulates the vibrant ambiance of a soccer stadium. From the roaring crowds to the grandeur of the architecture, showcase the spirit of the game.

Firefly Craft an image that encapsulates the vibrant ambiance of a soccer stadium. From the roaring .jpg

I clicked Download to download the image to my computer.

What to Submit: 

• Your Images: Images of your favorite sport
  • Your Prompt: Share the text prompt you used for your creation.

Submission Deadline: 

• Please submit your creations by June 21, 2024, 12:00 AM PT (GMT+7). 

How to Participate 

1/ Create Your Image: 

• Launch Adobe Firefly and select the Text to Image feature. 
  • Create a prompt and generate your image. Need ideas? Visit the community tab for inspiration, or ask here for ideas. 

2/ Capture Your Creation: 

• Once satisfied with your image, hover over it and click “Share” at the top right corner. 
  • Select “Copy image” from the drop-down menu. 

3/ Submit Your Entry: 

• Come back to this thread, click “Reply,” paste your image, and describe the prompt you used. 
  • Hit “Post” to submit your entry.

Let your creativity shine by generating the image of your favorite sport. Share your artwork with us by replying to this post.

Thank you,

Kartika

TOPICS
Communications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kevinstohlmeyer_0-1718652367506.png

"Children's baseball team celebrating after a game; backs to camera; baseball bats and gloves in hand

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2024 Jun 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Baseball spirit is about the love of the game and the bond between teammates on the field.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't been for quite a while, but this was the moment I enjoyed most. I wouldn't call it a sport either.

Firefly woman alone on a hike in the alps, sitting outside of a refuge in the evening, rocky lonesom.jpg

woman alone on a hike in the alps, sitting outside of a refuge in the evening, rocky lonesome area, sunset, view over mountain tops

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trekking mountains at sunset: a serene blend of adventure and natural beauty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefly une equipe de basket mixte, celebrant la victoire. le terrain en arriere plan 40745.jpg

_______
Senior graphic designer | United Nations Population Fund

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice!! Fast-paced action, teamwork, and the thrill of the hoop. Did you use style reference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2024 Jun 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks ! 

No, I didn't use a style reference.

_______
Senior graphic designer | United Nations Population Fund

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this took a while and I finally gave up, but I still couldn't get exactly what I wanted.. but good enough. I used the reference image and a structure image.

Firefly Create a masterpiece showing professional beach volleyball players in action. Use bright col (1).jpg
"Create a masterpiece showing professional beach volleyball players in action. Use bright colors, and show the blue sky, sun, beach, ocean, sand, and sun in the sky. Style with a 3D layered paper cut out technique to make it visually stunning. Show only one Volleyball in the image. Show only one Volleyball in the image"

headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sun, sand, and intense rallies under the open sky. Thanks for sharing the prompt. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I should've kept it simple huh? Ha ha!

headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my first time using Adobe firefly, it was a good exercise to start with. I never practiced this sport but I feel it's one of the most beautiful.

Promt: "Mujer joven realizando el deporte de patinaje sobre hielo con vestuario con muchos brillos en una pista de hielo colorida y tornasol" (Efecto pintura + Gran angular)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my first time using Adobe firefly, it was a good exercise to start with. I never practiced this sport but I feel it's one of the most beautiful.

Firefly mujer joven realizando el deporte de patinaje sobre hielo con vestuario con muchos brillos e.jpg

Promt: "Mujer joven realizando el deporte de patinaje sobre hielo con vestuario con muchos brillos en una pista de hielo colorida y tornasol" (Efecto pintura + Gran angular)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow!! Amazing streak effect. Gliding gracefully with exhilaration on a shimmering surface of ice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesss! thanks for noticing ❤️ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mj_0-1718708692223.png

Sport always unites people hey? Tx for the challenge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree. The crowd cheering for sport is a passion and unity echoing through the stands.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefly The scottish sport of tossing the caber.jpg

The Scottish Highland Games sport of tossing the caber

Best regards, Euan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for posting. It shows the strength and skill of the competitor.

^KR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are images showing the excitement of sport fans. 
Creating a group of people is tricky to get looking right. I went through many versions and had some very scary looking expressions and distorted faces. The 2 below are my favourites but far from perfect. Maybe the next challenge should allow genereative fill to correct parts of teh Firefly image. Or maybe in the future, firefly will let us recreate parts of an image rather than generating a fully new version.

Promt: excited sports fans celebrating their team's victory in stadium, confetti; storybook realism, strong saturated warm colours with reds, orange, blue

Firefly excited sports fans celebrating their team's victory in stadium; confetti; storybook realism.jpgFirefly excited sports fans celebrating their team's victory in stadium; confetti; storybook realism (1).jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for participating and sharing the prompt. This image represents the crowd celebrating and filling the air with joy and triumph.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2024 Jun 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @Kartika Rawat . I like the composition used and then used one image generated as a reference for new ones. However, I still did not get to a final composition I felt was fully resolved. Too many arms in the air, particularly background ones. Hands are tricky things for Firefly. Background faces are odd. Still does capture the emotion. I made sure it was an Art style so distortions just look like artistic abstractions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chris36203206twd0_0-1718719617166.png

realistic skateboard competition in a stadium with mountains in the background

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice! It shows that skateboard glide through landscape in a fluid rhythm of wheels and wood.

^KR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines