• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weekly Challenge | Create assets for your marketing presentation in Firefly!

Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2024 May 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this week’s challenge, create assets for a presentation that are consistent in style. 

You have a presentation that needs graphics which are consistent in style. There isn’t sufficient time for you to generate these graphics, and you are looking for a quick and dirty way to complete this task.

A great way to achieve this is to use reference images in Firefly to dictate the structure and style of your content.

In this example, I have generated assets of people holding a red can performing various tasks.

To create the first asset, I used the prompt “a boy wearing a red shirt holding a can in his right hand, art, cartoon.”  I used the generated image to create other images using the first image as a style reference.

Preran_0-1715103829388.png

Preran_1-1715103829394.jpeg

Preran_2-1715103829398.jpeg

Preran_3-1715103829402.jpeg

Preran_4-1715103829406.jpeg

Preran_5-1715103829410.jpeg

Preran_6-1715103829414.jpeg

What to Submit: 

• Your Images: Images of your marketing assets
  • Your Prompt: Share the text prompt you used for your creation. 
  • Description: Briefly explain your thought process and the story behind your assets.

Submission Deadline: 

• Please submit your creations by May 15, 2024, 12:00 AM PT (GMT+7). 

How to Participate 

1/ Create Your Image: 

• Launch Adobe Firefly and select the Text to Image feature. 
  • Create a prompt and generate your image. Need ideas? Visit the community tab for inspiration, or ask here for ideas. 

2/ Capture Your Creation: 

• Once satisfied with your image, hover over it and click “Share” at the top right corner. 
  • Select “Copy image” from the drop-down menu. 

3/ Submit Your Entry: 

• Come back to this thread, click “Reply,” paste your image, and describe the prompt you used. 
  • Hit “Post” to submit your entry.

We're excited to see your creations. If you need help or ideas throughout this challenge, please reply to this thread, and we’ll do our best to help you! 

Cheers,

Preran

TOPICS
Communications

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 08, 2024 May 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran,

Is this only a Style reference or does it also include a Structure reference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use both. I believe I used both structure and style reference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2024 May 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Must it only be purely text prompts?  Or can we use the function to upload object and have firefly incorporate that into the image?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Either or both is fine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two days old and no replies yet?

https://firefly.adobe.com/public/t2i?id=urn%3Aaaid%3Asc%3AEU%3A0e30fc84-1e01-4b18-83e8-0dc377385921&...

The prompt:

eine Glühbirne mit einer kleinen grünen Pflanze in der Wüste

Firefly eine Glühbirne mit einer kleinen grünen Pflanze in der Wüste 56422.jpg

Green energy mood picture.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2/ Capture Your Creation: 

• Once satisfied with your image, hover over it and click “Share” at the top right corner. 
  • Select “Copy image” from the drop-down menu. 

By @Preran

Maybe you have a different Firefly interface…?

Abambo_0-1715267999211.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is probably a slightly more complex challenge than the previous ones. I am hoping that the submissions will start trickling in soon. Also, love your generation. Thanks for sharing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2024 May 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, you got some great submissions, looking at the posts.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, this is what I see

Screen Shot 2024-05-09 at 11.26.40 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have the “copy image”… I'm using Windows 10 PCs and Firefox browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone! This is my first weekly challenge so I hope I did it right, I was inspired by the firefly gallery to find a style so here are my results:

A 70 year old man using an atm machine in the middle of the desert oasis, he is holding a card in one hand and a glass of water in the other handA 70 year old man using an atm machine in the middle of the desert oasis, he is holding a card in one hand and a glass of water in the other handA boy using an ATM machine in the a desert and facing a sand stormA boy using an ATM machine in the a desert and facing a sand stormReference Style: Firefly airbrushed 70s POSTER ARTReference Style: Firefly airbrushed 70s POSTER ARTA dog in the classroom using the board to explain to a cat who is sitting in the chair; education conceptA dog in the classroom using the board to explain to a cat who is sitting in the chair; education conceptA family having a business meeting in an office with a great view for city skyline and night lightsA family having a business meeting in an office with a great view for city skyline and night lights

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are spot on! Love the images - they are consistent in style - thanks for sharing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, Preran! I had lots of fun!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used Firefly to generate the following image to use for a reference:

Firefly cartoon cat on coffee table in living room about to knock over a glass with his paw 71272.jpg

Prompt: cartoon cat on coffee table in living room about to knock over a glass with his paw

Then, with the above image as the Styles reference with both the Visual intensity and Strength sliders all the way to the right, I used Firefly to generate the following image:

Firefly cartoon cat on floor playing with feather toy 81829.jpg

Prompt: cartoon cat on floor playing with feather toy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One hammer, solid white background

Firefly one hammer, solid white background 5245.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Prompt : A beautiful morning with coffee cup.

Firefly a beautiful morning with coffee cup 65005.jpg

_______
Senior graphic designer | United Nations Population Fund

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think that my travel companion will appreciate never having to travel again

I used this a reference

Bildschirmfoto 2024-05-09 um 21.58.16.png

and then asked for selfies (Taj Mahal contained forbidden words)

Bildschirmfoto 2024-05-09 um 21.57.11.pngBildschirmfoto 2024-05-09 um 21.56.21.pngBildschirmfoto 2024-05-09 um 21.55.18.pngBildschirmfoto 2024-05-09 um 21.54.34.pngBildschirmfoto 2024-05-09 um 21.53.46.pngBildschirmfoto 2024-05-09 um 21.53.08.pngBildschirmfoto 2024-05-09 um 21.52.04.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2024-05-10 at 11.50.16 AM.PNG

prompt: vintage camera on a table with white background,
used style reference and structure reference. 

Creative Community Leader / Educator - Empowering fellow educators with creativity and innovation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JemmarieBocalbos_0-1715334987426.png

prompt: 3 teenagers, floating on sky and clouds with 1 magical broom making them float, anime style, all with blue hair with red strands: 1 boy and 2 girls all with blue hair with red streaks, 1st girl has braids hairstyle blue hair with red streaks, 2nd girl has twin pony tails for hairstyle blue hair with red streaks, looking at camera, anime style, floating above the sky with a broom and a large green dragon, below are tiny roofs of houses showing oceans and dessert, detailed, illustration, book cover style,
used style reference and structure reference. 

Description: I wanted to try how Firefly will adapt my artwork (albeit very old) I used my lineart as the structure reference and the colored version as the Style reference 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CARTOUSH CARPET
The Armenian carpet has a red background where multiform and multicolor floral patterns surround quadrangles with jutting or truncated sides. Woven inside them are crosses (which have juts, arrow like fragments). The main ornament of these carpet is the cross which is placed in different parts of the carpet field. Every courteous is separated from others by long pointed branches of fine colors: clusters around the brunches are small floral patterns.

AresHovhannesyan_0-1715343494198.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

derekwatson_0-1715351431675.png

took a few attempts, carrying underwing gave random positions but this works for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines