• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

You don’t have access to Firefly. Contact your admin for details.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, me and my team are getting this message since today "You don’t have access to Firefly. Contact your admin for details."

Also the photoshop generative fill feature doesn't work any more, even after the photoshop v25 update.

We have an enterprise account and nobody in the IT team knows who could be the Admin.

(please find attached two screenshot from Firefly and Photoshop message)

Thanks

TOPICS
Design , Desktop

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This information, and ability to provide access is available only through administrators.

See https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/contact-administrator.html for information on identifying your admin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2024 May 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting this message too, but no one in my school district can figure out who the admin would be, so we're stuck in a loop of not knowing how to fix this. So who can I can contact to try to figure out who our admin is supposed to be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Dustin360841273r20,

If you follow the instructions at the link above that Preran posted, does it list a name?

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does not. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, someone in IT would need to track down who is assigned as administrator and contact Adobe support, if necessary, to assign someone [new] to that role. Another path is to find the person who pays the bill (in finance or procurement) and work from there.

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've tried those methods already and still haven't had any luck. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suggest you ask IT to contact Adobe support for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Any solutins beside contacting admin? I dont have that option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not that I know of. If you are a Teams or Enterprise user, you will have to get in touch with your Admin to see if they have given you permissions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2023 Sep 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No admin to identify here either...  Is generative fill blocked all of a sudden?  It's very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2023 Sep 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Vincent323324218wm9  If you're getting the same error as @MaxAudible follow the directions in this article. If that doesn't help, please reach out to your IT department. 

How do I contact my Adobe administrator? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2023 Oct 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm getting this issue and I AM the admin. Tried contacting myself, but it seems i don't know how to fix it. We have K12, and this page says it should be default on (https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/enterprise/kb/adobe-firefly-for-k12.html#:~:text=Adobe%20Firefly%20genera....) 

The admin console isn't searchable, and careful digging hasn't uncovered any mention of FireFly and Generative Fill as an additional feature to switch on and off. 

Any help gratefuly received.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2023 Oct 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andy, 

Can you share your contact details with Carissa or I over a direct message? I will check with a team member to get in touch with you.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is a help doc for finding how to turn Firefly on as an Admin? The console is very hard to navigate, esp. on my iPhone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines