thank you for inviting me to be a beta tester for adobe firefly
I explored the Generated Image with AI website a lot. I even use stable diffusion to make really good pictures. either realistic photos or vectors.
some of the shortcomings that I see from text to image 1. It seems that Adobe Firefly has very little material, for example: if I use the command "Create a realistic image of a young asian woman sitting on a park bench in autumn. Use a Hasselblad camera with a 85mm lens at F 1.2 aperture setting to blur the background and isolate the subject"
the face of an asian young woman, must be the same even though it generates a lot of times.
there may be a need for a lot of resources and of course a lot of users so that more and more materials.
2. There are some things that I found that Adobe Firefly can't make. - chibi (in generated many times it looks the same) - logos
4. Please add a negative prompt, sometimes if you want to make a human, sometimes a human has 3 eyes, 4 eyes, 3 cheeks, 4 hands, 3 legs.
5. detailed explanation of Aspect ratio, Content type, Color and tone, styles, Lighting and Composition
6. I hope there is a video to img generated
7. add stock costumes, or any object. if you've ever played the sims, like changing clothes, I think if that feature exists it can be used with any object, be it plants, leaves, humans, objects or whatever so without any prompts we can enter anything we want.8. I'm still waiting for all the features in Adobe Firefly.