• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: History of Previous Generated Images

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to check the previous images I generated, but Adobe Firefly doesn't have a history or a section of recently generated images. In other AI image generators, you can go back to the previous images you generated. Please provide a section in Adobe Firefly where we can review the past images we generated.

Idea No status
TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Thanks for suggesting! This is definitely a highly requested feature. You can use your browser's back button to see previous generated images for now. (Merging all requests for this feature here so we can track the demandd for it)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

In case you haven't seen, we have taken a first step in creating features that are highly requested. In the latest release, we added a Favorites page to save your favorite images. There are several limitations for this release:

• This will be saved to the local browser and is not connected to an individual's CC Library yet.
    • Favorites will not persist when switching to a different browser or using an incognito browser
    • Only works for Text to Image and Text Effect modules
    • Favoriting images using
Status Started

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Thank you for the suggestion. We'll share with the team (Merging all similar threads here so we can track the demand for certain features. You can upvote the original post to let us know you want this feature.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

@Seph5CDA This is a great idea! I've shared it with the team. In the meantime, please check out how to save your generation for Text to image and Text effects here: https://helpx.adobe.com/firefly/using/whats-new/2024.html#save-to-library

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 159 Replies 159
159 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's such a bummer that we lose all the amazing images we create, even the ones that really rock. It'd be awesome if we could have our own private page to save and pin our faves, so we can check them out later whenever we want. Having this feature would totally make our creative process even more fun and memorable!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for suggesting! We’ll share with our team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be great to see a full history of what I've generated so far also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use your browser's back button to get to a previous generation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While playing around on firefly, I worry that if I have on I like, that I can't revert back to a previous image that I like, like I can do in photoshop, and wondered if there was a way to see previous ones we liked. I love how you incorporate numerous already photoshop styles into the work, but was wondering if we could do an undo to a previous style. Maybe I put pastel to see how it would look, didn't like it, take it away, but the image is different type of thing. I was wondering if there was a way to just undo something I was trying that didn't turn out well and I found it hard to do so. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For now, you can use your browser's back button to see your previous image generations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be great if the Firefly stored prompt history. I understand that you pass URL params to the API and thus you can use the browser history to navigate through the various generations. However, a dedicated History Panel or History Page would be helpful. Perhaps separated by Date/Time and keyword searchable would be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for suggesting! This is definitely a highly requested feature. You can use your browser's back button to see previous generated images for now. (Merging all requests for this feature here so we can track the demandd for it)

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you 😊

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree that History function is critical.

Especially when we are "in the zone" and creating a series of designs, the ability to look back (maybe later or the next day) is a really useful part of the process. The ability to scroll back in Midjourney through every prompt and illustration I've ever done is a main factor in it being my go-to app for AI creation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1. This would be very helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome suggestion!

Digital Artist - Andrew Kavanagh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Firefly, that would be awesome if there was a history section for the generated content. Currently it's not possible. So far, anything previously generated with Firefly seems to be disappearing unless downloaded, before generating the next content. That would be awesome, if that feature comes anytime possible. 

Hey, I´m Hérisson.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's a great tool, however you could go back to the previous 3 images if you don't agree with the new ones

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be useful to have an history panel where all your iteration with the AI are stored (generated images+promt+settings) in order to have a chronology and being able to recap/reuse your workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On another AI platform there is an account history, with prompts and their results. It would be interesting to have access to this collection, or define which prompt to record in the history, as well as which results.

Sou CEO da ZeroArts. E atuo como Publicitário / Designer Gráfico -> diegotillmann.com.br/links

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For now you can use your browser's back button to get to your previous image generations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hadn't realized there wasn't a way to revisit previously generated images. There were a few I wanted to work further with, but had worked with a different one instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A History panel like Photoshop and Illustrstor would be great to do this. It's cloud based so maybe a version history, too. 

Gary Ferster

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use your browser's back button to see previous generated images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2023 Mar 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to have a history of my generated images so I can access them later on. this is important for when the next generation doesn't come out as good as the previous one and you want start again from a previous reference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using my browser's bookmarks for this purpose and they just do the job. It is possible to use them for this purpose, but cumbersome (we would have to open them, as the bookmark title/text may not be enough), inefficient for both the users and Adobe (unnecessary operations in both the front- and back-end sides), and highly sensitive to future changes (renaming a tag, a parameter, or moving the application to a different URL would break every bookmark).

This is an amazing application and I am happy to use it. The history/bookmarks/favorites feature would boost our productivity even further!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be great to be able to source your prompt history and have an image archive. Right now I find myself downloading way more images than I actually should, since it appears there is no way to go back in Firefly and review your historical image creations and then simply download a few selects. Also, it would be useful to be able to grab one or more of my historical images from a Firefly archive and use them as a reference/blend image (similar workflow as MJ). Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One thing I keep finding myself trying to do is to "go back" to the previous render/design after I have refreshed the image. Perhaps it can be something like what Adobe Lightroom does when you compare the "Before / After" side by side. Allowing the user to select to "keep" or to "use new render" or something like this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to be able to save my creations in my profile without needing to submit them to the gallery for review. This should save the prompt, text and typeface (in the case of text effects), style and all other attributes required to accurately generate the same image again. If the model is updated, I think it's okay to have different output.

Votes

Translate

Translate