• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Merge two images

Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2023 Jun 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The idea involves the merging of two images to generate a new, combined image. The concept behind this program would be to allow users to input two images of their choice and merge them into a single image in the desired format specified by the user. This would provide users with a convenient and customizable tool for creating unique visual compositions.

Idea No status

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jun 02, 2023 Jun 02, 2023

Thanks for suggesting! We’ll share with our team.

Votes

Translate

Translate
14 Comments
New Here ,
May 31, 2023 May 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be great if we could upload some images, selecting the elements that are fine and what to change on alla of them (2 or 3) so that we can combine the googd elements of each image in one final copmposition.

Thanks

Merging your thread here so we can track the demand for certain features. You can upvote the original post to let us know you want this feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2023 Jun 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for suggesting! We’ll share with our team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2023 Jun 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ability to upload two images and blend them together. Example: streetwear lifestyle photoshoot uploaded as image 1 reference. Tee shirt and pants product shots as image 2 reference. Then, ability to tell firefly to put the shirt and pants or even just the shirt on the model in image 1, keeping the look and style of image 2 while incorporating lighting and shadows on image 1 for a consistent result. This would be helpful for clothing brands and the fashion industry, interior and landscape designers, e-commerce, literally an endless possibility for so many different industries. I'm sure I'm not the first to request this but this feature would be magic 

Merging your thread here so we can track the demand for certain features. You can upvote the original post to let us know you want this feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2023 Jun 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we can upload a photo of our choise like a robot or sci fi car and blend it with the main image(middle of a jungle) background. car or robot's condition matches with the background in a destroyed condition. it would be helpful for photobashing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If i have two images of a model, where she is wearing the same garment but i have mistakenly taken top half and bottom half insteadof full body shot. so i would like to propose an idea that if the developer could develop a tool where i can drop two images at one go and the ai would stitch them together as one full image.

thank you

tseten kazi

instagram : tsetenn_k

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2023 Jun 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make a feature to merge tow different photos. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2023 Jun 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Combine single images into family photo

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2023 Jun 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can edit only one photos. If i add another photo. So I can't. So this option will be very useful. And then some things unrealistic look like birds,shoes etc..  

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2023 Jun 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You guys can add a feature where we can merge two images and select the specific area we want keep and merge those picture as one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2023 Aug 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to add two pictures and either switch their faces in one of them or combine them into one image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2023 Aug 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The idea centers around the seamless integration of two images to create a cohesive and realistic final composition. Specifically, I envision a feature that allows users to effortlessly place one image onto another while maintaining natural perspectives and angles.

Consider this scenario: I have two distinct images at my disposal. One image features a pair of sunglasses, and the other depicts a random person. The objective is to superimpose the sunglasses onto the person's face, achieving a visually appealing and convincing result. My proposal is to develop an AI-powered tool within Adobe Firefly that can intelligently analyze both images, discern their angles and perspectives, and then generate a third image that impeccably merges the sunglasses onto the person's face in a lifelike manner.

By simplifying the process of combining images with varying angles and perspectives, users can achieve professional-level results effortlessly. This feature could be a game-changer for designers, photographers, and creatives across various fields who frequently work with compositional elements.

I believe that implementing this idea would not only showcase Adobe Firefly's commitment to innovation but also empower users with enhanced capabilities, fostering creativity and efficiency.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2023 Aug 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capability of combining two pictures would be fantastic. 
For instance, croping one person head and putting on another one

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2023 Nov 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed some ai art generators are experimenting with merging multiple images together and using more than one refernce image when doing text to image art creations. It would be useful if adobe firefly had the ability to do the same in the future as I understand it is a beta feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2023 Dec 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This exists in MidJourney, which I use a fair amount.  Would be a good add to firefly, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate