Exit

Adobe Fonts not

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I can't activate Adobe fonts in Windows 11 for a few days 😞

Fonts don't update in apps and I can't launch the Adobe Fonts App.

I've tried all the solutions on the internet and nothing works (Uninstalling and reinstalling, disabling
and enabling font synchronization, cleaning directories, using the CC cleaning tool, and more...).

It is interesting that on the laptop everything works fine.

It also works as on the same computer I run applications in a different user account...

Has anyone had a similar problem and managed to solve it?

tomaszk99812485_0-1692184856319.png

TOPICS
How to , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @tomaszk99812485,

We're sorry to hear about this. Could you please let us know how you activate Adobe Fonts? What happens when you try to activate it? Did you get any error messages? Have you tried restarting the device to check if that helps?

Please try the steps mentioned in this article and let us know if that helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-app-doesnt-open.html

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, after a day of trying to fix the problem, I was forced to reinstall windows.

I found out that the problem lies in the windows - adobe communication.

There is an occasional problem that is not resolved...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2023 Aug 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. For 7 days, Adobe consultants have been kicking my computer and the next ones (probably already 8) are spreading their hands. They have already installed everything from a new one for me several times. They told me to remove the antivirus. I even turned off  Windows Defender etc. They even downloaded the logs from my computer.
I haven't worked for 7 days and I'm losing clients because projects are based on Adobe CC fonts :(.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today the same thing happened on a new windows installation. The same situation...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2023 Aug 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any other software running in the background that could possibly interfere with the sync process, such as a VPN?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2023 Aug 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're sorry to learn about this, Could you please describe the method by which you activate Adobe Fonts? What happens when you attempt to initiate it? Did you get any mistake messages? Have you had a go at restarting the gadget to check if that makes a difference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2023 Aug 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already written that my installation was removed several times and adobe tools etc. were used. I have a mess of .old directories on my disk. The CC application is simply not synchronized with the cloud and therefore the fonts do not work either. Antivirus uninstalled, Win defender was also turned off, etc. System up to date, etc. In addition, yesterday a consultant with remote access to my computer, which I shared with him myself from my application for receiving mail. He accessed my Adobe email address and left a 5-star review three times without my consent, which is a serious violation :).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was the Adobe CC Cleaner tool used at all for the application removals and reinstallations? That usually gets rid of any "ghosts" of previous applications installs.

In the worst case scenarios, I'll perform a factory reset on my computer -which means wiping the boot hard disc and reinstalling the operating system, drivers and applications clean. The process doesn't take very long if someone is good about keeping files organized and backed up as well as keeping good records on application serial numbers and/or logins. I always keep art files, documents and other valuable data stored in places other than the boot hard disc. If I'm faced with suddenly having to perform a factory reset on my computer I'll be ready.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to fix it myself.
The road through the ordeal I went through with Adobe saport is indescribable. At the end, he will write what was enough to do. It took me 8 days to repair and mine the disk remotely. Each time I was paired with someone new and went through everything all over again. I got a lot of .old directories, etc. They uninstalled my applications several times. I will mention that they called back only twice as promised and several times I waited all day at the computer. In total, I spent about 10 hours at the computer so that the consultant could perform operations, etc. At the end, as I wrote, the consultant himself, using my e-mail program, gave five stars for service three times and closed the topic without my consent. I will definitely report it to Adobe because it is a violation of my rights, security, etc. But there is not enough space here to describe what I went through.

And now you know what was enough to do? Just give the Creative Cloud app admin access on startup after installing it and it works. It's terrible that Adobe employees do such terrible things and put the client at risk without knowing about the basics of their application. I hope that I helped everyone who is also struggling with the problem of syncing fonts and Creative Cloud applications. Enjoy Adobe and I wish you no contact with Adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After installing Adobe CC, give permission to run CreativeCloud.exe as administrator and that's it. I don't know if it's safe but it works. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines