• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't upload font to Creative Cloud - Processing failed

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to upload a font I'm using in an XD project so it displays correctly on other devices. When I go to CC > Manage Fonts > Add fonts to Creative Cloud and try to upload the font there, it says 'Processing failed' but gives no indication of what the probelem is.

It's a pretty standard, single-style OTF font and I don't have any problems using the font in any applications, the only problem is trying to upload it to CC.

Screenshot 2021-01-25 125738.png

 Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be, or even if there's somewhere I can find a more detailed error message?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 29, 2023 Jan 29, 2023

I know this is an old thread but I wanted to add a solution I found for anyone else struggling with this problem,

Check to make sure your fonts have been removed from their zip folder. Extract the fonts and then move them to a separate folder. I put them straight into my documents folder and it worked. It's something I didn't think of until a friend pointed it out so try that and see if the fonts will process.

Best of luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that may be a corrupt font even though you don't have problems using it. 

use font software to check it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

II have the same issue while euploading fonts to Creative cloud alone and my font filea are working else where.!

Can someone help with this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

**I have the same issue while uploading fonts to Creative cloud alone and my font files are working else where.!

Can someone help with this?

** - Have issues with the keybaord.! Hence, please ignore the typo.!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how are trying to upload fonts?

are you trying to upload one font at a time?  if so, how many fonts have you tried? 

have they all failed to upload? 

do the fonts work in all the adobe programs you've tried used them in and have you used the fonts in, at least, one adobe program?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am struggling to add a font in the creative cloud app. The font is Clearface-Serial-Light-Regular.ttf. I have had no trouble in the past uploading .otf files. However this is my first time uploading a .ttf file. When in the add font window on creative cloud the wheel is constantly spinning saying 'Processing'. I have left it for a few hours now and it still hasn't processed.processing cc error.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@LiamR wrote:

I am struggling to add a font in the creative cloud app. The font is Clearface-Serial-Light-Regular.ttf.

I can't find Clearface-Serial-Light-Regular in Adobe Fonts (where you posted). Where did you get it?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2023 Jan 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is an old thread but I wanted to add a solution I found for anyone else struggling with this problem,

Check to make sure your fonts have been removed from their zip folder. Extract the fonts and then move them to a separate folder. I put them straight into my documents folder and it worked. It's something I didn't think of until a friend pointed it out so try that and see if the fonts will process.

Best of luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2023 Jan 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JxO2202 

thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU!!!!! I would have never thought about it, It worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bless you!!!! It worked for me too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines