Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloude desktop app won't show active adobe fonts

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello fellow creatives,

after signing out of my account in the creative cloud desktop app and signing back in, no fonts are showing under active or inactive fonts. 

I get what I assume is the starting page for when you don't have any fonts yet. 

Wierd thing is, when I click on search for fonts and get to the browser overview of all the adobe fonts I can manage my fonts just fine. They are all there, I can activate and deactivate them but nothing shows up in the app. 

I searched for updates but all programms are up to date. 

I deinstalled creative cloud and installed it again, no luck. 

At this point I am out of ideas. 

I'm working on a HP Z8 G4 with Windows 10 Pro Version 1909.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Hi All,

We are sorry for the trouble. It is a known issue with sync services that impacted our fonts services, and the team is working on fixing it as soon as possible.

You may also track the status of the issue at: https://status.adobe.com/

We are sorry for the frustration.

Thanks,

Harshika

<Marking as correct only to highlight>

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

This issue blocked new font activations and has since been resolved. We are working with our partner teams to provide more detail on our status page.

Thank you for waiting while we worked to get things back up and running. If you’re still experiencing issues please contact Adobe Care or direct message AdobeCare on Twitter.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. No fonts.

Unrelated but related, premiere is crashing all the time. Like, ALL THE TIME. 7x yesterday 3x today.

Anyone else having this 'intermitent crashing' problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FONTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yours are working again?! Still nothing on my end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still nothing. It is ridiculous how long this is taking to getting it fix. So frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did you do? I have no fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nate5E70, the system is having issues from what I've gathered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue from already 4 hours. I am deeply dissapointed because I have important projects to submit for tomorrow and I CANNOT submit them without the fonts! I don't think this is a minor issue as stated in the website, I think is a MAJOR one because people can't work on their projects without the fonts. Adobe should have an official statement, and I hope it will be quickly resolved, if not resolved today, I will search for a refund of this month subscription!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no fonts. What a terrible experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following. I'd really like to know when this gets resloved. I'm unable to finalize projects without fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.

I have been driving myself crazy all morning trying to fix it.

Can't even finish my projects...

I agree with some of the other comments that suggest you notify of the outage,

would have saved me time and kept me from self torment...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SAME HERE!!! UGH!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue here...in addition, I also have the same fonts also installed on my computer but Adobe CC doesn't recognize the fonts...it just shows them as missing. I can't do my job because my branded fonts are all missing. This is a HUGE problem!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Issue,

Symptoms:
Fonts activated on fonts.adobe.com don't appear in OSX. 
Creative Cloud Desktop app's Active Fonts tab does not load. 
Stats:
MacOS Monterey 12.2.1
Apple Silicon
Adobe Apps version 5.6.5.58
Attempted fixes:
Ran Cleaner/ Removal
Update all apps and Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop.
Log out and back in to Creative Cloud. 
Restart Adobe Apps.
Restart OSX.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is getting ridculous - almost a whole day without fonts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Adobe fonts on this computer (Windows 10 OS) for months with no problem until today. I tried restarting/updating my computer, logging in/out of both my Adobe account on the Creative Cloud desktop app, and toggling the Adobe Fonts option in the app settings. 

Originally the problem was just with activating new fonts; I could still use all the ones I had activated before this morning. Then I tried logging into my personal Adobe account to see if that would would fix anything, and now none of my activated fonts are showing up at all (on both my personal and work accounts).

The desktop app is showing me a blank page for currently active fonts (it should be showing me 100+ fonts), but it still remembers all my previously active ones. Re-activating a font from the Previously Active page doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read through the thread.  It's a Creative Cloud server problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am currently working on a 2020 Mac and my fonts suddenly deactivated and no longer appear in any of my creative cloud apps. I have navigated to CC desktop and turned the Active fonts button on and off. I have also restarted my computer serveral times. Can someone please provide insight on how to gain access to these fonts. 

With thanks,

M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of my non-default fonts are gone. I had to go to the fonts browser to activate them manually again, and now they're stuck on activating. I'va waited a day to see if the problem would fix itself but its still there. The fonts are shown as active in the browser based adobe fonts page, but in Creative cloud, and in Indesign they are nowhere to be found. I tried the solution in this thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign-discussions/indesign-2020-15-1-1-stuck-while-quot-activating...

de-activating font-syncing, then re-activating the fonts and re activating font syncing but it didn't work. What is up with this, very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Known issue affecting a LOT of people right now....feel your pain.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-fonts-discussions/creative-cloude-desktop-app-won-t-show-active...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-fonts-discussions/creative-cloude-desktop-app-won-t-show-active...

They have an issue with sync adobe fonts. I am also very frustrated as I am experiencing the same problem and I have important work to submit!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see nothing, neither web projects nor any of our activated fonts.

I have read other posts about this mentioning that the issue had been solved. It is not for me so please tell me what I need to do to have this fixed manually.

It's unaceptable that this fails like this... very frustrated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the very least this needs to be moved from 'Minor' event on the system status page to 'Major' event – it really doesn't get more major than not being able to work on any files or get file to print! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

100%!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue and I can assure you, it's not "minor."

Whatever you do, don't sign out of Creative Cloud or you'll lose access to ALL your synced Adobe fonts. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our team is also having this issue. Fonts have been down now for just about 12 hours.We have tested, and we cannot sync fonts on our professional team accounts, or our personal Adobe accounts. Our team cannot finish any of our projects. Any status on when the font syncing system will be back and online?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines