Adobe Media Encoder exporting a blue hue

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone seen a bad white balance on export in Media Encoder when Premiere Pro exports colors just fine? I've looked at all export settings and I can't figure it out.

TOPICS
Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of screen-grab drag/dropped onto your text reply box would help us "see" what you're getting.

Off hand, maybe unchecking 'composite in linear color', or the Me preference to "import sequences natively", as they've both at times been an issue for someone.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting exactly the same thing !!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you viewing these back in Premiere to see how they look, or only in a video player?

Sample images drag/dropped into the text reply area would help. Including with the export options.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines