• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BUG - When encoding an H264 file, AME finishes but fails to stitch/combine the files.

Explorer ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows, Premiere Pro exported to AME (fully updated as of feb 13 2022), windows 10 Pro (also fully updated)

When I'm exporting a project from Premiere to AME, everything works fine and creates the temp files, but when encoding finishes, the files are left separated and unusable.  All files AFTER the first encode are working.  It's consistent every time we open to work on projects and adds to the long list of workarounds and annoyances.  Don't expect this to ever be fixed but thought I'd post if for others pulling their hair out trying to figure things out.  I"ve never once in 20 years heard back from Adobe on a bug report. 

TOPICS
Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ajed!

Sorry for the frustration. Do you have this issue with a particular project? Are you able to export directly from Premiere Pro?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines