• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Composition don't show when I import an After effects File [mac OS]

Enthusiast ,
Jun 19, 2019 Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a very similar problem. I am trying to encode 60 seconds worth of After Effects into AME and NOTHING happens. Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 4.40.15 PM.png

I have tried importing every way you can import. It just sits there and does nothing. It won't go any further. It is a rather uncomplicated file. Nothing fancy in it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2019 Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi christineavatar,

I have branched this discussion from the previous one so that we can discuss the specifics of your issue here and try to get them fixed.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Do you need more information from me?

I am running on  a Mac mini (Late 2012)

Processor 2.5 GHz intel Core i5

Memory 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Graphics 4000 1536 MB

I have taken about 50 seconds worth of Character Animator of a single character talking.  In After Effects I added backgrounds and a few seconds of in the front and back for a logo all using Illustrator . That's the size of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just remembered that when I ran it through once before I did not specify a size so it went with the size of the original work, 1080wx750h pixels. I want it to also appear on my website so I put in that I wanted the result to come out 720x480. It just refuses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 23, 2019 Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am just posting that I still don't have an answer. I need to set this up to have it go on my website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried using Animate, Premier Pro  and After Effects, to process what I need but they seem to only work to give me a QuickTime movie. I need an .mp4. How do I get that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry for the delayed response. Thanks for sharing all the information.

• Have you tested multiple compositions?
  • Does the dynamic link work fine between Premiere Pro and AME?
  • Also, have you tried reinstalling the applications?

I have tried using Animate, Premier Pro  and After Effects, to process what I need but they seem to only work to give me a QuickTime movie. I need an .mp4. How do I get that?

• Are you able to export the file in a different format or with export settings?

Let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines