• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamic Link Error in Media Encoder: "Please Verify Dynamic Link components are Installed"

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried Exporting a composition in After Effects to the Media Encoder Queue, Once I opened the Media Encoder, I went to find the composition and it was not present. I Saved the composition as an .aep file on my desktop and dragged it into Media Encoder and it gave me this Error.  I have updated After Effects and Media Encoder to their latest versions as of 11/17/2018.

Dynamic Link Error.png

I am new to the Adober Creative Cloud and I have search all over the forums for something relating to this and could not find anything. I am not sure how to resolve this. Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Thank you for trying to help!

I ended up caling Adobe and they were very helpful.  They ended up renaming the Adobe files and re-downloaded them.  They said this actually resets all of the preferences.  Anyway. This worked and it is working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"This could be caused by mismatch languages between OS and AE/AME.   If they are not currently matching, could you try switching OS language to the language set for AE/AME to see if this helps?"

Worth trying!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It cannot be OS, I have a Dell Precision Laptop, could there still be a language mismatch? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it can be. If you use let´s say a Swedish version of Windows, Adobe Media Encoder will automagically be "Swedish", iow swedish menues, etc. This is an issue.

What OS do you use and which display language do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for trying to help!

I ended up caling Adobe and they were very helpful.  They ended up renaming the Adobe files and re-downloaded them.  They said this actually resets all of the preferences.  Anyway. This worked and it is working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great that you got it working!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines