• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error rendering mov effect from Rampant Design in AME 14.0

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a lot of effects from Rampant Design, which in large part are short mov clips of the effect which had been filmed live on RED cameras. Since going to the latest CC release of PR & AME V14.0, AME is just struggling to render the Rampant mov effects. Sorry to dis Adobe, but man it's always something with these upgrades. Which is typically why I hardly ever work in a recent versions.

I'm guessing this has something to do with the recent dump of support for mov encoding - however, about 30 instances of Rampant mov effects rendered just fine, until the very last one in my hour timeline. I've tried toggling the Enable on the mov effect, then it renders fine. Here's the error, generated by just dragging the mov file into AME and starting a remder to mp4. Any ideas on a work around? These effects are yellow in the tinmeline, so no pre-rendering is available. And the below error, as I mentioned, happended by just dragging the 10 second mov effect into AME, but it also stalls when rendering this hour long wedding I'm trying to finish. 

Import Error

Importer returned bad result.

Writing with exporter: H.264
Writing to file: \\?\Z:\Video_effects_music_sounds\Video-Rampit-Effects\Rampant 2K Effects - purchased\Rampant_2K_FilmGrunge\Rampant_2K_FilmGrunge_098.mp4
Writing file type: H264
Around timecode: 00:00:00:10
Reading with importer: ImporterQuickTime
Reading from file: Z:\Video_effects_music_sounds\Video-Rampit-Effects\Rampant 2K Effects - purchased\Rampant_2K_FilmGrunge\Rampant_2K_FilmGrunge_098.mov
Reading file type: MooV
Rendering at offset: 0.167 seconds
Component: ImporterQuickTime of type Importer
Selector: 47
Error code: 5

Title edited by Mod

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Work around, open mov effects in AME 2017 (the last reliable version of PR & AME IMHO), convert to match source mp4, re-imort into PR2020, replace from bin the movs with mp4s, boom.. what a load of hassle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry for the experience. I observed that all the files from the same set of .mov files rendered fine except one. Am I correct?

I found an article which shows most of the reasons which can make an export crash and their fixes.

Check it out: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-pro/kb/error-compiling-movie-rendering-or.html

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines