• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export from Premiere Crops Video

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2019 Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export a sequence directly from Premiere, the right and left of the video are not cropped, but if I use Media Encoder, the sequence gets the left and right slightly cropped. I use all the same presets in both and still get the same issue. I would prefer to use the Media Encoder, so I'd like to know if I am unaware of a setting or something

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your Source Scaling set to? Does your sequence and export resolution and pixel aspect ratio match? Can you post a screenshot of your export preferences in Premiere and in Media Encoder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (8).pngScreenshot (9).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First screenshot is Premiere, second is AME, third is the result of AMEScreenshot (10).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2019 Jul 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you bring that final clip back into Premiere is the resolution 3840 x 2160? Can you post the current export preset settings in AME (same way you posted the Premiere export preset settings with the preview)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I appreciate how patiently you have shared all the details for troubleshooting the issue. As @justintaylor mentioned, the primary reason that can cause the final video crop is the resolution setting. In addition to the details asked by @justintaylor, I have a suggestion for you to try. Here're the steps:

1. In  Media Encoder, Preferences > General > Premiere Pro > Import sequences natively

2. Uncheck this box. [screenshot attached]

3. Click OK

4. Close Media Encoder and Premiere Pro.

5. Relaunch the applications and test the issue.

Let me know if it brings any change.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I followed your advice and still get the same result. Any other ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2019 Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What's the resolution and cropping if you re-import the footage? Can you take a screenshot of the clip in Premiere before and after the render?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines