• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing WebM Presets in ME

Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded all the WebM presets from WebM for Premiere . They are .epr files. The instructions say to import them one by one into Media Encoder. When I try this, I get an error, "Preset could not be imported. No exporter for this preset."

How do I import the presets?

(And yes, I tried copying them over in the Systems Presets folder and it didn't work).

TIA

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to install the codec first. Run the WebM Premiere.pkg from the DMG you downloaded.

1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm fairly certain I did install it (Macs automatically pop up the install option as soon as you click on the downloaded zip), but before I saw your answer, I used Zamzar online and deleted all of the files for WebM presets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Macs do not auto pop up installs that are located within DMGs. Your Mac would have auto mounted the DMG, but you'd have had to manually execute the PKG file in order to install the codec.

See if this folder exists, if not, you did not install the codec.

here.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines